JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Somebody help me with a caption please.
View attachment 268152

Grinch lives matter.

The Whos young and old would sit down to a feast, and they'll feast, and they'll feast, and Oregonians will pay and will pay,

It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags.
( Remake : Its came without freedom., it came without rights, it came without hope, or oath or with votes.

EDIT ( arrangement )

Those are mine.

Leadership is everything!

BOLD Leadership. LOUD leadership.

Gun opponents are organized and outspoken.

Here we sit scattered and pretty much are only outspoken amongst ourselves.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
So what are you proposing? Are you stepping up as a leader? If so, just what are you going to do? Bus in protesters with Bloomberg money? Organize mailers? Lobby the Dems individually? Break kneecaps?

I can understand frustration. We all feel that way when we're outnumbered in both the house and senate. But what can we really do about it? You say that you're an accomplished public speaker. Did you petition the committee to speak in front of them?

Don't mean to be rude, but are you gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?

To stay on topic there is a difference in looking at groups like OFF that are pandering for funds and promises of no-compromise and then one has to expect some action of some kind. OFF wants us to look at Prozanski and Brown on one side and us on the other I wonder who is this us ?. When groups say we need to do this and that, usually means they are trying to lead. If all one does is report the news umm we have TV for that. Kate is on a rampage of sorts and on our side........ chirping of crickets. So there needs to be stand not just words of freedom and patriotism and no compromises. We need leadership that actually will stand right in front and lead. I know there are other groups that tend to make noise too but so far groups like HOPH and OK, do not have the political power house or influence either. Seems as soon as groups form egos and issues come up and the fall to the side. I hate that groups like CeaseFire have gone from a few dozen to a few thousand members in just a couple years this according to their director in interviews.
Seems like about this time Clint Eastwood rides into town the smoke clears and all the bad guys are laying on the ground and we all ride off into the sunset, when this is not a movie and we have no Clint Eastwoods around these parts. Not much else to say on this subject guess we end up being an army of one yet again in 2016.

grinch revised.png

I didn't realize we were on public speaking terms. Last time you cowered behind a pm and then called a mod.
You picture of Mohammed having sex with a pig was out of line on this forum and you knew it. I was trying to be discrete and discuss it with you before taking it up a notch. Obviously the mods agreed with me. Why don't you take it up with them.

You seem to want to get muddy and wrestle with everyone instead of doing something constructive. I'm done with you.

Just curious, once they've done their job in OR and WA and set their sites on Idaho, then what? Keep running?

Life is short. I don't plan on spending my few measly years on this rock living under the thumb of statist thugs. I don't begrudge anyone who feels the fight is lost who decide a tactical withdrawal is in order to seek freedom elswhere.

And I don't know what the hell it is with coastline that makes people go full tardo_O.

Also for those who live with whatever is coming, is it a law if no one follows it?

On the up side, the last "rally in the rain" gave me an opportunity to walk around inside the capitol building. I was pleasantly surprised to see how accessible our legislators are.

Anyone can make an appointment to see their senators and representatives. Luckily, both of mine have an R by their name and encourage their constituents to discuss the issues with them. A simple 10 minutes of face time does more than a stack of letters and emails.

Life is short. I don't plan on spending my few measly years on this rock living under the thumb of statist thugs. I don't begrudge anyone who feels the fight is lost who decide a tactical withdrawal is in order to seek freedom elswhere.

And I don't know what the hell it is with coastline that makes people go full tardo_O.

Also for those who live with whatever is coming, is it a law if no one follows it?

My point is that retreat is a temporary option at best, and then, eventually, there will be nowhere to retreat. If people get out when the fight gets tough, well I guess there isn't much you can do about them. I do still believe that citizens can affect change, especially at the state level, by being actively involved in the voting process - we don't have the electoral system at the state level, so every single vote matters. Voter turnout among conservatives has been dismal at best - and many of these are the whining crybabies complaining they are losing their state. I vote every single election, whether I think it will do good or not. People fought hard for the right to vote in this country, but far too many people treat it as if it's just a hassle. What a disappointment we would be today to those folks that fought and died for that right 200+ years ago. Shame on everyone who can vote and doesn't - especially those that claim to be on our side.

I have been leaning toward Texas for a while now. I was there a month ago and attended a Vereran's ceremony at a junior high school where the color guard presented the colors and the school says the pledge of Allegiance. I felt at home. The real issue I have with staying here is why should I keep paying my taxes for people to bubblegum me? I am more inclined to leave and let this corrupt pile of bubblegum we call our legislators bury themselves.

My point is that retreat is a temporary option at best, and then, eventually, there will be nowhere to retreat. If people get out when the fight gets tough, well I guess there isn't much you can do about them. I do still believe that citizens can affect change, especially at the state level, by being actively involved in the voting process - we don't have the electoral system at the state level, so every single vote matters. Voter turnout among conservatives has been dismal at best - and many of these are the whining crybabies complaining they are losing their state. I vote every single election, whether I think it will do good or not. People fought hard for the right to vote in this country, but far too many people treat it as if it's just a hassle. What a disappointment we would be today to those folks that fought and died for that right 200+ years ago. Shame on everyone who can vote and doesn't - especially those that claim to be on our side.

I left Komifornia decades ago to come to FREE OREGON, it was ok here until about 10 years ago or so and it just has gone down hill, rights wise since then. Oregon is not about a better you, its about a better us, now. At first that sounds are warm and snuggly until you realize US means the highly political, but must be non-white, not a Christian, and not a Conservative kinda US.
There is as much freedom on the left for the right as there were for slaves in the south that were also Democratic left owned. Democrated left enslaved people then how they want to now, Not by making sure we have personal rights, but by making sure we all work as one in society. Also know as a collective, like the BORG were in starttrek. The many were all that mattered. And with the Democratic Left the "ALL" means them and we are not invited until its time to enslave us. Enslavement can come in many forms. For a man is enslaved when he can not move freely, or defend his family or provide on his own. Then he is enslaved. Something Liberal Left mind set is oblivious in the simplest of terms that they are burring their own graves right besides ours. There are no winners in this type of society only the leaders will be empowered by that kinda change. Individual empowerment will vanish for liberal and conservative a like that may be our Armageddon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what she'll be pursuing. Moms against whatever the 'ell they're mad about today have already mentioned "the Charleston loophole". Has nothing to do with the UCC murders, but that doesn't mean she won't go after it. That would mean a hold on any NICS delay instead of the FLL allowing the transfer to go through.

Since mental health seemed to be a factor, wonder if she is going after more non-judicated restrictions and go with nothing more than a doctors note to deprive people of their rights.

They're also batcrap crazy about the no-fly list. Had nothing to do with any shooting, but that hasn't stopped them in the past.

All boils down to one thing. Pandering to the victims families and advancing their agendas. They know full well that the laws they propose have nothing to do with the events, they are just victimizing people who have already been victimized.
Sadly, when it comes to protesting, the folks like black lives matter, gay rights, pot smokers and the occupy group are far better at recruiting and showing up. Probably because many of them don't have a job or responsibilities and because they get bused in for the promise of a free meal. That, or they threaten them with the tactic that they will lose all their government freebies if the other side wins.

some of them get PAID for it. Remember that fuss they raised at Ferguson

when they didn't get there money.

commonsense

The phrase "commonsense" was developed by the Bloomberg Liberdists (Liberal dictatorial fascists) to hide their real agenda of complete civilian disarmament behind innocuous pablum phrases that are echoed and amplified by the mainstream media. After all, who could have concerns about "commensense"? Certainly not you! Right?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top