JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn... Utah is looking very appealing. In addition to having no blue, the gun ranges and fishing streams are ghost towns on Sunday, and the coffee shops are nearly so all week long.

Don't forget the dirt cheap Coka-Cola!!

Just don't move into their neighborhoods. You will be the isolated one.

I'd be good with that!

We just need common sense laws was Prozanskis mantra:

1. Is common sense telling schools to disarm students and faculty so only criminals are armed.
  2. Is common sense, To have Sb941 alone has resulted in no arrest at the cost of millions.
  3. Is common sense, to have packed halls oppose Sb941 and you still pass it.
  4. Is common sense, taking the individuals rights and giving it to the majority.
Common sense means look over here while I steal your wallet is the mentality, so who is tired of having common sense steal from them?

I just heard a recording of governor Kate Brown on the radio this morning driving into work. The report said she intends to work with the Oregon Legislature to pass "commonsense" gun legislation to help prevent further events like in the Umpqua community college shooting.

The leftist schmucks have large enough majorities to pass whatever they want regardless of any opposition, brace your selves... it is coming.

Buy as much as you can when you can!
10-4 ready to duck and cover.

We just need common sense laws was Prozanskis mantra:

1. Is common sense telling schools to disarm students and faculty so only criminals are armed.
  2. Is common sense, To have Sb941 alone has resulted in no arrest at the cost of millions.
  3. Is common sense, to have packed halls oppose Sb941 and you still pass it.
  4. Is common sense, taking the individuals rights and giving it to the majority.
Common sense means look over here while I steal your wallet is the mentality, so who is tired of having common sense steal from them?
If sense was common, more people would have it.

Her quotes were from the moms demand everyone become a victims "orange walk" in Portland on Dec 13th. It seems like the local print media has tried to keep Kate Browns participation in the event hidden, the Oregonian is pretty much the only outlet that even covered her being there and even then they only share some of her comments (which don't match the video below).
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/12/portland_orange_walk_honors_sh.html

Here is the only video I could find of her speaking at the event.

Kate Brown said:
I am so pleased to be here at the beginning of the Orange walk, but walking is not all that we can do. We must use our voices and we must use our votes. We must elect elected officials that will move forward with us, that will introduce legislation that will help Oregon become a safe and beloved community. Are you willing to hold your elected officials accountable? Are you willing to have hour votes be heard? Are you willing to use your voices to stand up for common sense gun safety legislation? Well you have my support, I will be a leader, I will work with your legislature and I will sign the bills that come to my desk, but we need your support. I look forward to working with you............

What I find odd is her comments about electing officials "that will introduce legislation" and holding "elected officials accountable" especially when they control the legislature. Maybe Kate's taking a swipe at Ginny Burdick for saying that she is going to wait to introduce legislation until after the elections. http://www.opb.org/news/article/salem-gun-control-conversation-ginny-burdick/

To me this points to a divide between the Democrats in the state. Maybe Oregon will be safe this year, because some are afraid of losing their seats/majority in November. If this is the case (Let's hope it is), all gun owners need to become single issue voters this election and at a minimum, restore the balance of power in Oregon.

Ray

Last Edited:
Her quotes were from the moms demand everyone become a victims "orange walk" in Portland on Dec 13th. It seems like the local media has tried to keep this hidden, the Oregonian is pretty much the only outlet that even covered her being there and even then they only share some of her comments (which don't match the video below).
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/12/portland_orange_walk_honors_sh.html

What I find odd is her comments about electing officials "that will introduce legislation" and holding "elected officials accountable" especially when they control the legislature. Maybe Kate's taking a swipe at Ginny Burdick for saying that she is going to wait to introduce legislation until after the elections. http://www.opb.org/news/article/salem-gun-control-conversation-ginny-burdick/

To me this points to a divide between the Democrats in the state. Maybe Oregon will be safe this year, because some are afraid of losing their seats/majority in November. If this is the case (Let's hope it is), all gun owners need to become single issue voters this election and at a minimum, restore the balance of power in Oregon.

Ray

Well, our illustrious leader Barry has already told the nation that all voters should be single issue voters in the next election, and that the issue should be gun control. So I will follow his advice ...... the sword cuts both ways.

Her quotes were from the moms demand everyone become a victims "orange walk" in Portland on Dec 13th. It seems like the local media has tried to keep this hidden, the Oregonian is pretty much the only outlet that even covered her being there and even then they only share some of her comments (which don't match the video below).

Ray

I did see this event covered on the local news this weekend. Of course it was spun like usual - only these people care about protecting lives, blah blah blah. Typical anti-gun B.S. from the media.

If what is said in that article is true, that is really good news for us. It may actually give us a chance to reverse the majority hold in the house and senate in 2016. But that can only happen with pro-gun candidates and with people who are pro-gun VOTING IN THE DAMN ELECTION.

Thanks for posting that Ray, I hadn't seen that one, and it's some of the best news, if true, I've heard in a while. If gun owners in Oregon haven't learned their lesson from the SB941 fiasco and learned that they need to VOTE and vote PRO-GUN, then what happens in 2017 is on everyone that didn't fight for it in 2016.

Fingers crossed.

Do they mean hold legislative persons accountable like they did Prozanski when he misused a fast track to pass " and emergency bill " you mean that kind of accountability ? Oregon is more like Agent Orange effects.

I did see this event covered on the local news this weekend. Of course it was spun like usual - only these people care about protecting lives, blah blah blah. Typical anti-gun B.S. from the media.

I should have said " It seems like the local print media has tried to keep Kate Browns participation in the event hidden". If you look for print articles on her being there, the one I posted is the only one I can find.

Ray

Edited the origional post.

Last Edited:
Do they mean hold legislative persons accountable like they did Prozanski when he misused a fast track to pass " and emergency bill " you mean that kind of accountability ? Oregon is more like Agent Orange effects.

Or how they held Kitzhaber responsible for wasting millions and millions of tax dollars in the failed Cover Oregon debacle?

Or how they held Kitzhaber responsible for wasting millions and millions of tax dollars in the failed Cover Oregon debacle?
Or how the same people that engineered SB941, Cover Oregon, the Columbia bridge, and the 2015 gas tax also engineered Khitzhaber getting removed from office so they wouldn't have to deal with the fallout and could have a new bought and paid for Governor in his stead?

The truth of the matter is Oregon's government is in full on corruption mode. Our legislature and unelected Governor were both bought and paid for by Bloomberg, Streyer, and other progressive billionaires.

It may not have to be that way. I can't even count the number of pro-gun/conservative types that said they don't vote, because it doesn't "make a difference". Just a few more votes one way in a few counties in the last election allowed us to lose the votes in the legislature we needed to block this. Some of those races were vary close - yet too many people think it's a waste of their time. I hold them responsible for the direction of this state as much as those driving it that direction.

I'd rather see folks stay and fight, by helping get the word out to the rest of the state to stand up and be counted. For every state we abandon to them by running away, we only empower them to spread to more states. Idaho may be safe, for now, but make no mistake, if we don't get people on our side to get serious and be involved, there will be no state that is safe. These people won't be happy with the coasts - they want the whole country, and they'll take it a piece at a time while people either run away or sit quietly back, ignoring the threat.

You're right, I hate the current direction of this state, but dammit, this is my state too and I'll be damned if these people are going to push me out.

It may not have to be that way. I can't even count the number of pro-gun/conservative types that said they don't vote, because it doesn't "make a difference". Just a few more votes one way in a few counties in the last election allowed us to lose the votes in the legislature we needed to block this. Some of those races were vary close - yet too many people think it's a waste of their time. I hold them responsible for the direction of this state as much as those driving it that direction.

I'd rather see folks stay and fight, by helping get the word out to the rest of the state to stand up and be counted. For every state we abandon to them by running away, we only empower them to spread to more states. Idaho may be safe, for now, but make no mistake, if we don't get people on our side to get serious and be involved, there will be no state that is safe. These people won't be happy with the coasts - they want the whole country, and they'll take it a piece at a time while people either run away or sit quietly back, ignoring the threat.

You're right, I hate the current direction of this state, but dammit, this is my state too and I'll be damned if these people are going to push me out.
"

Ah, a great attitude! "Stand and Fight"...where have I heard that before...oh Yeah, NRA...bring the power, stand for your rights, now! If you think you have lost, you have. It isn't over, make your difference!
Join others to make/keep America great. We are brothers and sisters in arms! And, stock up now! Joly

Or how the same people that engineered SB941, Cover Oregon, the Columbia bridge, and the 2015 gas tax also engineered Khitzhaber getting removed from office so they wouldn't have to deal with the fallout and could have a new bought and paid for Governor in his stead?

The truth of the matter is Oregon's government is in full on corruption mode. Our legislature and unelected Governor were both bought and paid for by Bloomberg, Streyer, and other progressive billionaires.

The most interesting part of the whole Kitzhaber debacle to me was watching how strongly all the Dems in Oregon stood by and stood behind Kitzhaber, even through the election, then, when they couldn't ignore the facts of what he had done any longer, they fed him to the wolves. It was a feeding frenzy to see who could turn their backs on him and his consort the quickest. I have no doubt the whole thing was engineered just to get past the election and to get Gov. Kate in office without an election. But what gets me the most are how many voters in Oregon went into the election, with his sins on full display in the media, and still voted for a criminal rather than vote for the Republican. Pretty sad display if you ask me. Even worse that some pro-gun people made it worse by also voting in favor of anti-gun candidates or not voting at all. Shameful, the whole thing.

Several gun owning family members, Democrats, have called and written Oregon officials telling them to back of law abiding citizens' firearms. All of them also mentioned they will be single issue voters in 2016.

Any Statements on Guns outta this guy, can't find any? He's got my vote regardless if he's mute on gun issues.
Mute is like an A rating from the NRA lately in this State.
I don't think he has a public stance, but vs Kate Brown you really can only be higher. I sent in an email for an official statement. Will update when I get a response.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top