JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yes, I smelled that one as soon as he said it. I can't remember ever seeing one on a stand alone lot.
Little more than
"Oh, I have a gun too, but"...
He seemed more concerned with the idea of having to move inventory out of Oregon like they recently did in Washington.

For those of you than can't listen to Jeff Kropf on KSLM in the mornings, you can still listen to his podcasts later in the day. Here's a link to his web site . Show is 6-7am on 1220 AM. He brought up 114, the poll, and the alert from OFF at about the 15 minute mark this morning.

Keep the fires burning. If you can't call in, drop him an email and let him know you appreciate his work.

There's only one reason for the huge amounts of money being dumped into the campaign by the left and the skewed poll just released.

it's afraid.jpg

Even in Newport. I was stopped at the main traffic signal this week after a lunch trip to Mickey D's. There was a disheveled looking female on the corner with her hand made signs held high. One was pro-abortion and the other was vote yes on 114. I just smiled and drove back to work. We do have a small but engaged group whom I work with that are all anti 114 and they are telling others about it. Good folks these ...

It was just an email, didn't see any indications that it was a limited invite. I posted the entire text from the email with the exception of my salutation.
I was trying to point out that the you can't find a schedule of their events unless you contact them directly. I probably could have phrased that better. They have a huge platform that it doesn't seem like they're using for getting the word out. They also know that this thread exists and they haven't posted anything here. There is no schedule of their events on their web site and I haven't received a single email or notification from them, despite repeated contacts with the DC office and regional office. Perhaps we'll see something publicly starting the 19th.

The Supreme Court ordered a lower court ruling on a Massachusetts gun control law to be vacated and directed a lower court to reconsider the case.

The case in question, Morin v. Lyver, centers around a controversial Massachusetts law that imposes strict restrictions on the possession and purchase of handguns, including the need for a license in order to purchase or posses a pistol.

For an OR based company and exlusively in the PNW... that's quite rotten. Although, not unexpected. It wasn't long ago they were trying to ban firearm and ammo sales to 18-20yr olds and now this?

I realize most of their revenue comes from their pharmacy, but 114 will still impact their bottom line to a degree. If they won't help themselves or support OR sportpersons..... I'm about ready to not only boycott, but cut up and go return my membership card along with a letter explaining why.

They'll support anti, but not pro... and have been getting more and more woke. It's about time people started giving them a slap across the face.

Start a new thread and encourage others to break away from an OR "institution"?
Didn't they shut down their pharmacies?

Didn't they shut down their pharmacies?
I think in the PDX area they have. In OR I think forest grove is the only one left operational in the vicinty to PDX. Well.. and vancouver, which is closer. Other areas they are still going stong.

You beat me to it. Seems Bruen will have very far reaching impacts…. Essentially the SCOTUS has effectively killed most, if not all the illegal and unconstitutional gun control laws there are. Law by law, state by state, they're dropping…

SCOTUS has taken the wind out of the leftists sails, first with Roe and then with Bruen. What have they left to campaign on? Homelessness and illegal immigration???

You beat me to it. Seems Bruen will have very far reaching impacts…. Essentially the SCOTUS has effectively killed most, is not all the illegal and unconstitutional gun control laws there are. Law by law, state by state, they're dropping…

Seems SCOTUS has taken the wind out of the leftists sails, first with Roe and then with Bruen. What have they left to campaign on? Homelessness and illegal immigration…
Hardening schools/tough on crime, the economy... I think there are still a few unresolved issues in the U.S. a platform could stand on. ;)

On guns, Drazan and Johnson said they would vote no on Measure 114 this November, a measure that would establish a permitting process to purchase a gun as well as limit gun magazines to 10 rounds. Kotek said she would support the measure.
Drazan said the measure infringes of constitutionally protected gun rights and said more focus needs to be on mental health, more law enforcement, and laws need to be evenly enforced.
Johnson also argued the measure will infringe on the Second Amendment rights of Oregonians and said it was a problematic measure because it will end up in court, has no funding mechanism, and will put an undue burden on local law enforcement.
Kotek called for what she called common sense gun control laws and said she was the only candidate on the stage who would stand up to the gun lobby. She said Measure 114 was a grassroots measure that grew from the faith community who was fed up with the gun violence in the state and country.
For those who don't know: https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/Pages/OrConst.aspx

Section 27. Right to bear arms; military subordinate to civil power. The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence [sic] of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power[.]

Kotek called for what she called common sense gun control laws and said she was the only candidate on the stage who would stand up to the gun lobby.
I always get a kick out of it when woketards use that line. What that really mean is, "stand up against law abiding citizens being allowed to exercise their constitutional rights".

Doesn't sound so "righteous" when you say it how it is, now does it. ;)

Last Edited:

For those who don't know: https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/Pages/OrConst.aspx

Kotek is Brown 2.0.

Johnson is running to drag independents away from Drazan. But, may actually split the Dem vote instead, hopefully.

Drazan is the only choice for me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews