JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did a Revocable Living Trust and the dealer I ordered from will start e-filing next month so hoping to have it in 4-6 months. It will be going on my M&P10 and M&P15 for now. Already planning a 300 Blackout build for next year.... ;-) Been reading about subsonic ammo loads lately as well. Yes, I am stoked!!

Did they have the can in stock? If not going to be a little longer as they need to transfer from dealer to dealer.

Also look into ammo as the 300 is like a white elephant and hard to find at a decent price. Need to load your own for the 300.

He did not have one in stock but they were already ordered and he expects to get them in about a month. He doesn't start the e-file system until next month as well but the wait time on efile is like 3 months according to what he said and what I am hearing from other folks.

Will let you know have one that I did on the 7th of Jan through Coctailer. Waiting on another to come from Liberty to my dealer also.

Will have to head to BV in a month or so and look at the SD it is one on radar as my next can.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top