JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did a Revocable Living Trust and the dealer I ordered from will start e-filing next month so hoping to have it in 4-6 months. It will be going on my M&P10 and M&P15 for now. Already planning a 300 Blackout build for next year.... ;-) Been reading about subsonic ammo loads lately as well. Yes, I am stoked!!

Did they have the can in stock? If not going to be a little longer as they need to transfer from dealer to dealer.

Also look into ammo as the 300 is like a white elephant and hard to find at a decent price. Need to load your own for the 300.

He did not have one in stock but they were already ordered and he expects to get them in about a month. He doesn't start the e-file system until next month as well but the wait time on efile is like 3 months according to what he said and what I am hearing from other folks.

Will let you know have one that I did on the 7th of Jan through Coctailer. Waiting on another to come from Liberty to my dealer also.

Will have to head to BV in a month or so and look at the SD it is one on radar as my next can.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top