JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over two weeks ago I made an order for 2 S&W knives (both on sale), recieved a confirmation email, good to go...
Screenshot_20190318-135703.png
or so i thought.....

Screenshot_20190318-135957.png

So it takes them 2 days to answer back & get the card discrepancies (on their end)... THENNNNN......

20190318_141142.png
THENNNNN.....

Screenshot_20190318-141403.png
THENNNNN.....

Screenshot_20190318-141616.png

I am thoroughly disgusted with the handling of this order, even though these are cheap knives, and the shenanigans.

Anyone else get this song and dance from online companies?

Last Edited:
I've tried dealing with OP twice and they struck out both times.
Knowing better, I just ordered a Mesa Tactical Stock for the Beretta 1301T.

Three strikes and their out.

My first attempt to buy something was an expensive scope. Over the phone even.
The wrong CC number got input into their system by the sales guy. Twice, and that dinged my card and made it not-usable.
I had to call my bank to get it straightened out. A few days later, instead of calling, I get an email stating I had the rifle scope in my cart waiting for payment info.

I responded with a polite, I will no longer be doing business with your company due to the way my attempt at the transaction got fubarred by the salesmen screwing up my credit card. No response. Maybe I took the wrong approach. If I'd had a few shots of whiskey under my belt, who knows how thing would of went. I'm giving them another chance. Hey, OP was cheaper then everyone else. LOL

Ya, I've yet been hit by the Optics Planet thing. All my orders through them, thankfully, have not been like those I e read online from others.

Lately my biggest problem is Amazon. It's become what EBay was in the early 2000s. Lots of third party scammers from god knows where selling badly advertised or fake goods under Amazon's umbrella. Not to mention the stuff sold there direct from some Asian country with no prewarning it's coming from overseas until you get a tracking number from some foreign entity saying it will be there in a month.

I've purchase two scopes and other items from Optics Planet. Always purchased items on sale and have received free and expedited free shipping. Have never had a problem.

Ya, I've yet been hit by the Optics Planet thing. All my orders through them, thankfully, have not been like those I e read online from others.

Lately my biggest problem is Amazon. It's become what EBay was in the early 2000s. Lots of third party scammers from god knows where selling badly advertised or fake goods under Amazon's umbrella. Not to mention the stuff sold there direct from some Asian country with no prewarning it's coming from overseas until you get a tracking number from some foreign entity saying it will be there in a month.
A LOT of things sold on Amazon can be found on aliexpress.com. Under different descriptive names as well. There are LOTS of products that are found on many online and brick/mortar shops. Grab yourself a beverage and search around. You may get surprised. Lots of the same sellers migrated to eBay too. In some instances I've bought muzzle brakes from retailers, then bought through sellers on aliexpress, and they were identical. I know, Chinese clones comes to mind. Look around ;)

I don't buy anything that's a high service item being a chicom clone.

Their shipping sucks.

I've had an order be cancelled for no reason, I've had one order wait almost a week before I got any response and items were in stock.

I should have just ordered elsewhere.

One of the many problems with Optics Planet is they sell you crap that they don't have and might not ever get.

.....and their shipping sucks.
.....and their customer service sucks.
.....and they can suck it.

S&W blades aren't worth much to me. I like my knives to be sharp and hold an edge! :)
i can sharpen 8cr13mov(its OK and inexpensive...likely is what those s&w knives use) steel really sharp and it'll hold an edge. after a bit of use i just run it on the leather strop a bit. good as new :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top