JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well folks, it's that time again. I finally made my day maiden voyage today at Summit Lake since it's only 20 minutes away. I hooked six fish before 10 am, landed one.

Note to self put the damn net in the boat next time. LOL
Problems with "the net" Jim? Today's technology is challenging for us older folks. :D

Well folks, it's that time again. I finally made my day maiden voyage today at Summit Lake since it's only 20 minutes away. I hooked six fish before 10 am, landed one.

Note to self put the damn net in the boat next time. LOL
Bet it felt reel good! I'm swearing I'm going to get out on the Willamette early this year and get some of them green bass. Pulling away from the dock and slowing pushin' that throttle forward. Mmm. So nice.

Bet it felt reel good! I'm swearing I'm going to get out on the Willamette early this year and get some of them green bass. Pulling away from the dock and slowing pushin' that throttle forward. Mmm. So nice.
Truth be told, the big motor was being a PITA to start this morning, I guess I flooded the 2-stroke and trolled away from the ramp to get to fishin…
After an hour I figured it had dried out the carbs an it cranked right up, go figure. o_Oo_Oo_O

So what's the plan for this summer?
Just doing the lakes in your area or what.
We don't have any plans as of right now.
But a weekend camping fishing trip is on the table.

Truth be told, the big motor was being a PITA to start this morning, I guess I flooded the 2-stroke and trolled away from the ramp to get to fishin…
After an hour I figured it had dried out the carbs an it cranked right up, go figure. o_Oo_Oo_O
My four stroke started up but at first it ran like s#!+ Even though I drained all fuel out last year.
Maybe the gas is the problem.
Lol cheap gas at 4.79 a gallon

Pretty much just fishing locally due to the high price for diesel. :(
My family and I are down camping with our diesel truck and 33' travel trailer visiting the Redwoods. Just saw diesel for sale at $7.09 earlier today! Three months ago the fuel for our trip would have been less than $300, I'm guessing closer to $550 by the time we get home. Oh well, cannot put a price on quality family time!

And you didn't take into the the sewer??
Hey, I can't always be the one to take away everyone else's opportunities to head to the sewers with a witty rejoinder.
Gotta give the young'ns a chance to show their stuff, too, yunno...
The headmaster wasn't informed?
No idea WTH you're talkin' about there... :confused:

Hey, I can't always be the one to take away everyone else's opportunities to head to the sewers with a witty rejoinder.
Gotta give the young'ns a chance to show their stuff, too, yunno...

No idea WTH you're talkin' about there... :confused:
The school principle.. That black powder guy...

The school principle.. That black powder guy...
Andy? You tryin' t'tell me I gotta check with @Andy54Hawken now...??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Oh, by the way, it's "principal" in that context... :rolleyes:

Grammar Police.01.JPG Grammar Police.02.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads