JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard core man! I dig it!

That's a real treat when you start out rough and then it lays down like that.

It truly is Mike but it rarely happens that quick.
I was out on the ocean one time with a buddy on his 24' Bayliner and we were the last boat the Coast Guard let go over the bar at Westport that morning. There were 8/9' swells and Caveman rarely ever gets seasick but that day I chummed a little and it never laid down...
We did manage to loose 2 downrigger balls, 300 yards of braid on one DR and break a G. Loomis rod in half that day but the two 18-22# football sized kings were worth it.:D

I've had some funky days, not ocean funky ,but funky none the less. Somehow I've probably blocked out the distinct happenings of such days. I mostly remember the goood feeling of stormy mornings and beautiful afternoon's.

I've had some funky days, not ocean funky ,but funky none the less. Somehow I've probably blocked out the distinct happenings of such days. I mostly remember the goood feeling of stormy mornings and beautiful afternoon's.

Whom is your therapist???:s0140: Nightmares are hard for me to shake...:D
If there's one thing that I've learned through all my exploits on the water is that bubblegum happens so fast out there.:eek:

It truly is Mike but it rarely happens that quick.
I was out on the ocean one time with a buddy on his 24' Bayliner and we were the last boat the Coast Guard let go over the bar at Westport that morning. There were 8/9' swells and Caveman rarely ever gets seasick but that day I chummed a little and it never laid down...
We did manage to loose 2 downrigger balls, 300 yards of braid on one DR and break a G. Loomis rod in half that day but the two 18-22# football sized kings were worth it.:D

Get down out of the rigging, you fool!

ltdan.png

Whom is your therapist???:s0140: Nightmares are hard for me to shake...:D
If there's one thing that I've learned through all my exploits on the water is that bubblegum happens so fast out there.:eek:

Hoo, now you got me thinking of a couple of times getting an anchor stuck on the Columbia! Oh I learned something, (wait, there's a third came to me), I just don't think about them much I guess.

Nice not to many people are nice enough to post a open invite on the internet, so what does your son do in the USCG and where is he stationed? Maybe I know him

I screen applicants, most are upstanding members of this and another board.... :D
Most here think I camp here on a gun board to get ballast for my boat. :s0140:

My son is a marine electrician, just promoted to CPO and is stationed in Kodiak, Alaska.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top