JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Debbie Mise, who lives three doors away from the Hain house, told the Daily News she felt something bad would eventually happen at the Hain residence.

"She just wasn't right," Mise said of Meleanie Hain. "You don't bring a gun to a kids' soccer game, and you don't wear a gun when you go shopping at Kohl's."

And that's because we all know that their are no bad guys at soccer games or Kohl's?:s0154:

And that's because we all know that their are no bad guys at soccer games or Kohl's?:s0154:

X2 on that!

Its nice to see that the comment from her neighbor was that she "wasnt right" and that she bashed her for carrying a gun. Never mind the fact that she is dead or that the kids are gonna grow up without any parents. Shows you the kind of compasion that some americans have.......

with you or against you.... sigh. it gets so old.

I edited my post, and would've deleted it, given the option.

send me a pm if you really wish to discuss it. these forums are already cluttered with enough of this pointless bickering over OC/CC

Wow. That is going make some good fodder for anti's.

The irony is that it was her Law enforcement officer husband that has special government rights to arms over and above our personal rights that did the shooting which even more should show our rights to be armed not the opposite but you know the media will not allow any intelligent thought into the spin.

with you or against you.... sigh. it gets so old.

I edited my post, and would've deleted it, given the option.

send me a pm if you really wish to discuss it. these forums are already cluttered with enough of this pointless bickering over OC/CC

I don't wish to bicker. I just don't understand your rational. I am pro OC and CC. I am not afraid of somebody or otherwise put off by an OC'r. Honestly why would you be? Don't answer that question because we don't want to bicker. 99% of the time I CC. Rarely do I OC but in general I am glad that some people do.

This article really has nothing to do with OC or CC. We wouldn't even be discussing this at all if the article was worth a damn. The title of this article sugests that it is going to discuss what happened. Unfortunately it never does discribe what happened and instead dwells on the fact that so and so OC'r and she was slightly crazy. She was apparently shot by her husband. What on earth that has to do with her charactor I have no idea. Seems to me that maybe man and wife were both cracked but that is niether here nor there. To people were killed and their kids didn't deserve to have that happened.

I don't wish to bicker. I just don't understand your rational. I am pro OC and CC. I am not afraid of somebody or otherwise put off by an OC'r. Honestly why would you be? Don't answer that question because we don't want to bicker. 99% of the time I CC. Rarely do I OC but in general I am glad that some people do.

This article really has nothing to do with OC or CC. We wouldn't even be discussing this at all if the article was worth a damn. The title of this article sugests that it is going to discuss what happened. Unfortunately it never does discribe what happened and instead dwells on the fact that so and so OC'r and she was slightly crazy. She was apparently shot by her husband. What on earth that has to do with her charactor I have no idea. Seems to me that maybe man and wife were both cracked but that is niether here nor there. To people were killed and their kids didn't deserve to have that happened.

NK777 Open carry is not for me but I respect your right to open carry sir! :s0155:

Rarely do I either but I agree I respect those that do and their right to it. I generally do not like to attract attention to myself. I'd rather be under estimated then obviously carrying.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top