JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh boy!....They should arrest those protesters, "Nearly naked dripping fake blood" and charge with harassment. The punishment should be forcing them to watch the "Dirty Jobs" I watched yesterday afternoon! Mike was in this MEGA rendering plant somewhere back East/South and processing downer animals. They showed the process start to finish. GNARLY man! The kind show that gives you that tight feeling in the back of your throat?

G** damn hippy's are destroying the Amazon rain forest because of the high demand for soy beans but you don't see me sitting in front of Whole Foods with a sign like a homeless man...

Ha ha....Berkley!

Why not file a cease and desist petition order in court? They violate that, it's a trespass and violation of court order charge.

Your son out of anyone has a reason to be mad and want this type of thing.
I feel bad for him and really any kid that has allergies or conditions that limit their choices of food, just as much for the parents.

Idiots that protest and bully their BS ideas are just another form of terrorist.
They want to force their ideals on the world.
If they showed up at my house protesting there would be no need for red paint to simulate blood.
There would be plenty of the real stuff for them.
Yes, he would definitely benifit from a society that caters to vegitarians, his diet is even more limited than Vegan.. tofu is just as bad as steak... and there's is no such thing as a PKU menu at any restaurant. It's very expensive too. just got the bill for a 20oz jar of synthetic "peanut butter"... $35!!!!
If these extremists were born without the choice... like my son, and had to endure the alienation etc... and then we're cured(an experimental "cure" is in testing now), think they'd be reaching for tofu, or a slice of pizza?

Yes, he would definitely benifit from a society that caters to vegitarians, his diet is even more limited than Vegan.. tofu is just as bad as steak... and there's is no such thing as a PKU menu at any restaurant. It's very expensive too. just got the bill for a 20oz jar of synthetic "peanut butter"... $35!!!!
If these extremists were born without the choice... like my son, and had to endure the alienation etc... and then we're cured(an experimental "cure" is in testing now), think they'd be reaching for tofu, or a slice of pizza?

If I was cured I would reach for a big fat thick juicy T-bone ;) I hope they find a cure for your son's sake.

I once asked the girlfriend what her first meal would be if she had one day without celiac disease, and she told me the list would be longer than she had time to type... basically an orgy of bulimia wringing the most out of those 24 hours possible.

I'm surprised that was allowed to occur to that point.
Drenching oneself in blood should be cause for celebration and joy, not for some sort of "message"...

I just wonder where a bunch of vegans get blood anyway.

As a whole, these DXE guys should be targeting fast food and industrial sized slaughterhouses... although I bet they figured they needed to target a small business because it's a fight they might get somewhere with. If they really even cared, they would give their lives for the cause of establishing better practices in the industry, not crying out for those better practices to shame themselves. It's people like these that ruin something that could be decent. Same as any extremist group tho, POS every last one.

Ever wonder why Oregonians hate Californians... great example.
"It is said that Oregon homesteaders paved the road to California with the last of their gold."
CLOSE THE BORDER
:s0137:

You would think that those vegan people would be happy that we eat meat!! I mean for god sake those animals are eating there dinner! :D

And crapping on it........

58897545.jpg

40969748.jpg

Ray

And my supervisor in California has no idea why I don't want to move back down there.

Berkeley is the freaking worst. These lunatics are all over the place.

I would wager a significant portion of people in that DXE organization are also part of other extreme left groups. It's like a hobby down there.

And my supervisor in California has no idea why I don't want to move back down there.

Berkeley is the freaking worst. These lunatics are all over the place.

I would wager a significant portion of people in that DXE organization are also part of other extreme left groups. It's like a hobby down there.

The patients are running the asylum!

I would have accepted the sign then pulled out a blowtorch and burned it right in front of them. Then grilled a steak and burgers over the flames. Edit: bubbleguming autocorrect

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top