JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My son has a medibolic condition called phenylketonuria(PKU for short)...His liver doesn't process a protein called phenylalanine...so he can't eat meat or nuts, or just about anything, has to drink a medical beverage with synthetic protein and vitamins to supplement his limited diet, and has to read labels as a matter of saving himself from brain damage. ( Look at a diet soda label nutrasweey/aspertame is mostly phenylalanine.) Consequently he is kinda short and scrawny, and feels left out a lot at dinner parties and such... He gets more irritated than most when our vegan relitives go on thier self righteous rants about our health.
E35CD25A-A018-44FA-B55D-990209999E3D-590-00000123C960F768_tmp.jpg

3D5A5B7D-A1DA-4D73-9C52-FA45B0D2471D-590-000001171E18B46B_tmp.jpg

Last Edited:
animals are here for humans to eat, especially if times get tough IMO.

i honestly could give a crap how any anti meat person feels, if youre a vegetarian or vegan or whatever then awesome, be that way but DONT condemn everyone for not agreeing or following your lifestyle.

idiots.

i mean shoot, animals eat other animals and you dont see any of them complaining... because they would be eaten. :rolleyes:

My son has a medibolic condition called phenylketonuria. His liver doesn't process a protein called phenylalanine, PKU for short....so he can't eat meat or nuts, or just about anything, has to drink a medical beverage with synthetic protein and vitamins to supplement his limited diet, and has to read labels as a matter of saving himself from brain damage. ( Look at a diet soda label nutrasweey/aspertame is mostly phenylalanine.) Consequently he is kinda short and scrawny, and feels left out a lot at dinner parties and such... He gets more irritated than most when our vegan relitives go on thier self righteous rants about our health

Your son out of anyone has a reason to be mad and want this type of thing.
I feel bad for him and really any kid that has allergies or conditions that limit their choices of food, just as much for the parents.

Idiots that protest and bully their BS ideas are just another form of terrorist.
They want to force their ideals on the world.
If they showed up at my house protesting there would be no need for red paint to simulate blood.
There would be plenty of the real stuff for them.

All us carnivores are is biological recycling... animals eat plants, we eat animals, we crap post-process animal remains, plants digest the crap as fertilizer and grow for the animals to eat again...

Like already said, Circle of Life, dude. :D Now where's my steak? My inner tyrannosaur is gonna have to go bite a lawyer soon if I don't tear into a righteous-size pile of protein, and we all can imagine how horrible they would taste...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top