JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

I see a greater awareness of this threat among todays youth. Boycotts of companies known or at least believed to be damaging to our society is growing more common. I've been reading how over 35% of all grocery money spent in the US and 10% of all non automobile sales now go through Wal-Mart. A growing number of youth fear a single corporation having that amount of power, and refuse to shop there because of how they conduct themselves with that power. Monsanto suing farmers for "copy right infringement" when their wheat cross pollinates freaks them out. As bloated and over reaching as our government has become, the power wielded by large corporations is just as terrifying, and todays youth wants that changed. Even many poor college kids scrounge to be able to afford the more expensive groceries grown locally and organically, and they take pride in supporting their local producers the best they can.

When I was that age none of us even thought of such things. These kids are.

I See the same thing but think we all should be doing the same. I have seen a list of companies that have joined to fight the laws currently hitting us and allot of the major companies are not on it. We should start supporting only companies that are on the list to help the bigger companies make their decisions and ove off the fense to our side. There has to be many more things we could be doing as we really need to change the current train of thought.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top