JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else feel like we are only buying time until the unevitable? With the countries population centering in metropolitan areas and these groups ultimately going to make all the decisions for the urban and rural areas it seems we are on a train heading for a deadend at some point. Unless we start to look at how to make changes to the current setup in government we will never overcome in my opinion. City folk see gangs and crime to drive their decisions while the rest of us that use guns for protection and sport will ultimately fall to the masses. We need to come up with ideas and work towards a common cause or else I feel we will ultimately lose this fight. Anyone else share in this train of thought? What can we do as a group to prevent this. I do not think our forefathers ment for this to happen but I do not think they had the vision to fortell it either.

I do not think our forefathers meant for this to happen but I do not think they had the vision to fortell it either.

Not true at all. Why is it that someone who reads the Constitution or would dare quote the founding fathers is a potential enemy of the state? (gov docs say so) How could that be? Easy. Because both warned constantly about who the REAL enemies are.

They warned many, many times that if we ever let the central bankers and foreign money men take over the issuance of the nation's currency that we would one day wake up slaves in our own land. That the people would fall to corruption from within and not some foreign enemy.

We did (ignore all their warnings), and we are (indeed slaves). We are clandestine slaves now, but that will change to an open, tyrannical slavery. Just a matter of time now. So, yes, 'buying time' is exactly right. If you are in your 40s+ you MAY die before it gets very bad, but if you are in your 20s-30s you will be introduced to a USSA that will make Stalin blush and a greatly reduced standard of living.

Simply put, any reasonable person that would look at what has happened in the last dozen years - all scripted - can do the math. In another 10-12 years the USA as you know it now will not exist, period.

So enjoy every day as you buy time and other than that enjoy the buffet.

Unfortunately, the Fluoride-Heads are too stupid to even know what the Federal Reserve is, and if they did, they wouldn't care. We live in a Matrix of lies, dominated by the duress of a small group of elite, heartless Euro families who are out to completely destroy what is left here.

All important politicians are bought, TV media is locked down, all important policies dictated. You have NO SAY. Any freedoms you believe you may have are simply illusions and that includes the 2A. Slaves will not be allowed to run around with guns.

This is just one warning below, there are dozens. For many decades Americans heeded the warnings, but our owners were just too patient, too ruthless; too cunning, they eventually got their way.

Right now, the only purpose our owners have left for us is to be their enforcers. To install their parasitic central banking structure in the very few remaining countries that are left (primarily Iran). Then what is left of the USA will be flushed down the toilet, we will be nothing more than a third world hellhole. They get their champagne and caviar, we get death and misery. That is where it is going and there is nothing that can be done about it now. Too little, way, way too late.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

It's so obvious Burt.. all one need do is look at the back of the US dollar.. the eye of the Illuminati over the Babylonian pyramid, and then look and see what the 13 stars over the eagle form, as a symbol. They are laughing at us

Blitz,

Annuit Coeptis - "Our Enterprise is now a success", or our Enterprise is crowned with success.

Novus Ordo Seclorum - "New Order of the World" Your owners, right down to your birth cert. You are a human resource.

Horus' eye up top of the pyramid; God's sun. Bright, illuminated. Aka the "Illuminati" The enlightened ones. They have real knowledge that the masses cannot/will not ever know. Our knowledge is filtered and controlled.

Date of 1776 not due to our founding, but 1776 was when the secret society and order began; they celebrate it in the open and the sheep co-celebrate believing they are referring to the nation's founding.

We never really won our Independence. Their troops were here for 22 years afterward to assist in the setup of their banks, courts, law; and then in 1871 we actually became a corporate subsidiary to the London banking dynasties via the District of Columbia.

13 Stars, 13 berries, 13 leaves. The tiny Owl sitting above the top "1", right side. Bohemian society symbol - the owl is wise and can see things others cannot. For our pals at Bohemian Grove, you know, Presidents, those types, heads of state, industry in Northern Cal; pay no attn though.

APOLOGIES - off topic - but yes, how they brag via their symbols right in your face is fascinating.

Last word on that. Info overload for the sheep. (Of course, only about 2% of the people can even begin to comprehend any of this, to the others it is 'crazy talk' lol)

I used to care about such things a lot more when I believed there was any hope. Now, unfortunately, I know there is not. In layman terms, it is pretty much a matter of looking over your shoulder to see who is ramming you from behind. You can't stop the rape, but at least you know who is doing it to you.

I refuse to say we are lost forever. What can we do to change the way the mass vote for the few in cases like this? There has to be a way to alter the current system to make it so the metropolitan masses can not make decisions for the rural population as we move forward. There will be endless issues that will arise from that and this will only be the tip of the sword. Someone has to have some insight into posibilities for making sure this does not happen.

Oregon population: 3,899,353
Portland Metro: 2,226,009 (est)
Eugene: 156,929

The rest of the state: 1,516,415

The only way we can do anything is to get someone who is from the rest of Oregon in office. We don't have a majority, it will be very hard to do.

Or I guess we could have a violent uprising? TPTB don't want rural America to have a say. Why do you think they encourage the growth in the population centers, and the mis-education of our children?

I know not everyone in the population centers are liberal, but they definitely carry the majority, and the majority is hooked on that good Kool-Aid.

You'd be surprised. I am actually a very upbeat person in my day to day life because I am resolved to enjoy the 'last of the good times' if it kills me! Plus there is NEVER any reward for being knowledgeable in such subjects, never an 'Atta Boy.'

Funny that when a couple like-minded friends of mine get together to go play pool or whatever many times the rules are laid out beforehand - 'no talking about the pending economic crash, the latest false flag, our owners, banksters, political BS, etc" LOL! We are only going to talk about the stupid crap that other people concern themselves about tonight ... your favorite TV show, who has the coolest car/pistol, would you do Sally Showman the weather girl, or some low-grade BS - agreed? OK, agreed!

I agree with you in a lot of areas Burt. Being the young-in that I am, (28) I'm curious what you foresee in the future. Aside from the obvious life is definitely going to change, but what are some of the specific things that you expect to see? For example you say everyone (well majority) will be living in poverty / sub standard of living. How do you anticipate that affecting those who already currently have houses for example and ok jobs? I definitely expect the way we view jobs currently to change. I don't know for sure what or how but I think it will definitely change. Those with good actual required skills (i.e. computer / technical) fields will be forced/heavily enticed to Gov type jobs. There will inevitably be massive blood shed in some shape or form whether it be from government coming in or the people finally standing up and saying they've had enough. Anyways just curious on your thoughts.

Those with good actual required skills (i.e. computer / technical) fields will be forced/heavily enticed to Gov type jobs.

Hate to tell you this, but computer skills, although good to have (I have a fair skill set) can/will be out outsourced (and are) to places like Ringy-Dingy University graduates in India, as those kinds of places are FLOODED with skilled IT types who will (and do) work for a daily ration of rice and rat meat. (figuratively speaking)

If you have a trade like pipe fitting, electrical, refrigeration, mechanical, welding, and troubleshooting, etc... where the VAST majority of people don't know which end of a wrench or hammer to hold, you will have a HUGE advantage in rough times. During this horrible economy over the last 5yrs. my income has gone up 30%, I make more money (and work less hours) than my immediate (office type) supervisior. I'm not bragging, I've worked my arse off, gone through after hours schooling, earned state liceses, etc. I'm just saying you can't outsource THOSE skills to an uneducated, immigrant whose willing to work for dirt... and employers will pay a HUGE premium for the competently held skills that I mentioned.

As a bonus, you can build some WICKED stuff when we finally go all Mad Max and Thunderdome.

You make some good points Stomper. While I'm certainly not where I would like to be, I'm fairly decent at woodworking. Have helped build a few houses so have a pretty good basic level of understanding on most aspects related to that. No certifications unfortunately as I'm working toward a computer degree currently. You bring up a good point though regarding computers and for the most part I think you are correct. There will be certain computer related jobs though that I do not believe they would outsource. When it goes to coding and such that can be pretty easy to outsource the bulk of it. But when it comes to more security related stuff I think that will remain in house. I Don't think (hope not anyways) the government will outsource issues related to their own security.

You make some good points Stomper. While I'm certainly not where I would like to be, I'm fairly decent at woodworking. Have helped build a few houses so have a pretty good basic level of understanding on most aspects related to that. No certifications unfortunately as I'm working toward a computer degree currently. You bring up a good point though regarding computers and for the most part I think you are correct. There will be certain computer related jobs though that I do not believe they would outsource. When it goes to coding and such that can be pretty easy to outsource the bulk of it. But when it comes to more security related stuff I think that will remain in house. I Don't think (hope not anyways) the government will outsource issues related to their own security.

Don't get me wrong, do what you love, the money will (hopefully) follow. Another thing I deal with regularly on the computer side is hardware, and physical network backbones. Most HVAC equipment is controlled by specialized computer boards and network cabling. Although I could do it, software and coding is not my bag.

I've worked with college kids pretty extensively for most of my life. Fifteen years ago it was near impossible for me to find a kid that wasn't liberal to the point of stupidity and thought all firearms were born of the devil. These days though, I find a greater majority of them considering themselves independent, and leaning much more towards Libertarianism. A large percentage are gun owners or wishing they could afford to be. I now have young women asking me to take them shooting instead of ranting about the evils of guns. They also love to talk about gardening, small livestock, self sufficiency, cooking/baking from scratch, and learning how to fix things themselves.

I don't know how widespread that is, maybe I'm just lucky at the moment with the kids I interact with. But if that trend continues, buying time may be enough. Or at the least, be of help. Just cause you see an unavoidable car wreck coming doesn't mean you give up. You keep doing everything you can to reduce the damage when it hits. Especially when you got kids in the car.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top