JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gotta be honest, this forum hasn't had much new content in quite a while. At least he's giving me something to read every time I poop or get an extra 5 minutes. He finds some GREAT deals and posts them, costs me lots of $$$ but my kids enjoy the new toys. Don't be disparaged @arakboss, I for one enjoy the odd projects and questions!
I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm asking questions, not telling him to stop participating.

I gotta be honest, this forum hasn't had much new content in quite a while. At least he's giving me something to read every time I poop or get an extra 5 minutes. He finds some GREAT deals and posts them, costs me lots of $$$ but my kids enjoy the new toys. Don't be disparaged @arakboss, I for one enjoy the odd projects and questions!
I figure he is getting some relief, enjoyment, etc from critiquing my decisions and it's no skin off my back. It's like charity on my part.

I figure he is getting some relief, enjoyment, etc from critiquing my decisions and it's no skin off my back. It's like charity on my part.
I'm not gonna lie, I've laughed out loud at many of your idea threads. It may be at your expense but I get amused nonetheless. :D

Very true but he's taking a lot of flack from certain other members, that's more where I was going.
Not from me. He got his feelings hurt already and put me on ignore. So I'm just talking to a wall at this point.

Nothing new for me.

It's the internet. You say dumb SHlT and you'll get a reaction.

Guys I think I figure out the most high speed peak performance (you may not like it) way of going about this. Make everything accessible from the top. So make the one piece receiver have a top cover. You'd have to give the bolt rails to ride on, and you can have aluminum rails, so get bend up some steel rails and replace the lower with something steel.. I think a simple stamped square tube would be ideal.

Let me know if you're interested in more, we may be building AKs

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA