JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How would one access the internals? :s0125:

^^^Ever consider using them like the tools they are rather than playing with them like toys?

I've let one of my BCM go 6000+ rounds before cleaning, pretty sure it would have kept going for a lot longer as if I kept squirting lube into it. That round count was maybe three years worth and was not my primary carbine. Cleaning is not just for cleaning, it is for inspection also.
"Ever consider using them like the tools they are rather than playing with them like toys?"

I consider it but deciding to gravitate towards having fun instead.

If you want to pretend you have a one piece AR receiver, can't you do that by just leaving the pins in place?
He was scared of the "potential" need to serialize a removable upper if legislation passed.

His solution was to just weld the two together…..

Just like most of my efforts they ebb and flow, I will get back on the wagon soon. The deals out there are insane right now.
I've bought two guns in the last year. I'm more of a "need" than "want" person when it comes to guns. There's also only 4 hands in my household so WTF am I gonna do with the rest of them?

Seriously though, you have said you rarely shoot yet you have what seems like a chunk of equity sitting in firearms. And you've also said you can't really afford your habit so why do you keep buying? Good deal or not what do you need it for if you have to borrow/beg to get it?

I've bought two guns in the last year. I'm more of a "need" than "want" person when it comes to guns. There's also only 4 hands in my household so WTF am I gonna do with the rest of them?

Seriously though, you have said you rarely shoot yet you have what seems like a chunk of equity sitting in firearms. And you've also said you can't really afford your habit so why do you keep buying? Good deal or not what do you need it for if you have to borrow/beg to get it?

Good deal or not what do you need it for if you have to borrow/beg to get it?

I appreciate you looking out for my health and well being. You're like a 5th sibling, I never had. If I knew the answer to your question, I would probably have a much smaller collection.

Good deal or not what do you need it for if you have to borrow/beg to get it?

I appreciate you looking out for my health and well being. You're like a 5th sibling, I never had. If I knew the answer to your question, I would probably have a much smaller collection.
You wouldn't have extra "siblings" if you didn't put your personal business on this forum. It's assumed if it's posted it's to yield replies.

Do guns have expiration dates?!? I have very similar habits but there's twelve hands in my household. That means there's roughly three guns per hand, more if you don't count the 5 year olds hands, LOL.

Do guns have expiration dates?!? I have very similar habits but there's twelve hands in my household. That means there's roughly three guns per hand, more if you don't count the 5 year olds hands, LOL.
No. But they're not free and neither is credit card interest.

You wouldn't have extra "siblings" if you didn't put your whole life on this forum.
I gotta be honest, this forum hasn't had much new content in quite a while. At least he's giving me something to read every time I poop or get an extra 5 minutes. He finds some GREAT deals and posts them, costs me lots of $$$ but my kids enjoy the new toys. Don't be disparaged @arakboss, I for one enjoy the odd projects and questions!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews