JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm telling you...

...that you need one.
tenor.gif

Fresca and Tab....must have killed too many people? Still, missed by many.
Fresca is still around (I think) but the cyclamate ban in the 1970 killed the flavor. It tastes like crap now. I read an article about the testing that they
did and it turns out that they were feeding lab rats the equivalent of what would be 5 lbs a day for humans. Other countries have done testing and
they're still using it. It was one of the better tasting artificial sweeteners.

Breakfast sausage:
I buy mine from the butcher now, along with most meats. This place does all their own processing. And will butcher your own livestock too.

Read the ingredient list on some grocery store breakfast sausage links. First ingredient was: "pork matter"

Fresca is still around (I think) but the cyclamate ban in the 1970 killed the flavor. It tastes like crap now. I read an article about the testing that they
did and it turns out that they were feeding lab rats the equivalent of what would be 5 lbs a day for humans. Other countries have done testing and
they're still using it. It was one of the better tasting artificial sweeteners.
Meanwhile, aspartame is used here and it gives me massive headaches and it tastes gross (like Ten High whiskey... *shudder*)

Breakfast sausage:
I buy mine from the butcher now, along with most meats. This place does all their own processing. And will butcher your own livestock too.

Read the ingredient list on some grocery store breakfast sausage links. First ingredient was: "pork matter"
Where I am in MT it's difficult to find a butcher that will give you meat from YOUR animal. Lots of them just mix it all up and give back a weight that they think is close. Luckily I have a place but sadly I cannot share it =p

Where I am in MT it's difficult to find a butcher that will give you meat from YOUR animal. Lots of them just mix it all up and give back a weight that they think is close. Luckily I have a place but sadly I cannot share it =p
One of the 2 butchers I frequent will actually go to your place for an extra fee, slaughter your livestock, take the carcasses to their shop to process.
It's expensive. Usually done with downer livestock which can't be resold.
I'm guessing that full service butchers are all in rural locations.

One of the 2 butchers I frequent will actually go to your place for an extra fee, slaughter your livestock, take the carcasses to their shop to process.
It's expensive. Usually done with downer livestock which can't be resold.
I'm guessing that full service butchers are all in rural locations.
We had somebody in ND that would do that. I'm more rural than rural now, so there's literally no option!

Got a bag of the OP's Barbecue Fritos today. Meh. Noticed the bit of a bite that developed. The Fritos Flavor-Twist Honey Barbecue version is much much better!!

Got a bag of the OP's Barbecue Fritos today. Meh. Noticed the bit of a bite that developed. The Fritos Flavor-Twist Honey Barbecue version is much much better!!
Nah. When it comes to "Frito's" it's chili Cheese or nothing.

BUT! Better than any Frito.....If you can find them.
1687101699647.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads