1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Ollie Damon Repair-Pump Pellet Pistol

Discussion in 'Air Rifle & Pistol Discussion' started by novamind, Jan 27, 2013.

1. novamind

novamind Hillsboro Active Member

I Recieved a crossman model #130 .22 pump pellet pistol back from Ollie Damons in portland. Very happy with the work/repair and service from them and the price was less than the quote. The complete turn around time was 2 months. The air gun repairman is in once a week and it needed nine parts. I was able to send it to them and have it sent back which was a plus for me. The youngest was happy and he shoots it well and I enjoy it myself. Ken was the man I delt/talked with at Ollie Damons and he was way cool.
    Anyone have any information on this old pistol?
  2. OcelotZ3

OcelotZ3 Corvallis Active Member

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

I had a Sheridan pump in the 60s and it was a very nice air rifle. My friends all had the Crossmans but my Sheridan had more power and much better accuracy. Just another childhood item that I am sorry I let go of........;^(