JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never heard of a pcp only pellet. I've shot barracudas out of co2 and pcp guns.
The H&N website states that the minimum muzzle energy for copper-coated Baracuda Power pellets is 12 foot-pounds. In an email titled Don't Use H&N Copper Coated Pellets in non-PCP Rifles, H&N explains "The reason for the higher energy required is that the copper-plated balls are slightly harder. We have found that these bullets can get stuck in the barrel if the energy is not sufficient."

The H&N website states that the minimum muzzle energy for copper-coated Baracuda Power pellets is 12 foot-pounds. In an email titled Don't Use H&N Copper Coated Pellets in non-PCP Rifles, H&N explains "The reason for the higher energy required is that the copper-plated balls are slightly harder. We have found that these bullets can get stuck in the barrel if the energy is not sufficient."
Wow good to know. Thx!

The H&N website states that the minimum muzzle energy for copper-coated alther Terrusis 12 foot-pounds. In an email titled Don't Use H&N Copper Coated Pellets in non-PCP Rifles, H&N explains "The reason for the higher energy required is that the copper-plated balls are slightly harder. We have found that these bullets can get stuck in the barrel if the energy is not sufficient."
That is good to know. I had wondered why they said that on the tin also but makes sense now. Those would be wicked to try if they came in .30

That is good to know. I had wondered why they said that on the tin also but makes sense now. Those would be wicked to try if they came in .30
All the barracudas I've shot were lead. I didn't know they made a copper covered version. I use copper covered h&n field target trophy power .22 and they are the hardest hitting and most accurate for my gun. Long range drift and drop seems to be a bit less with them also.

All the barracudas I've shot were lead. I didn't know they made a copper covered version. I use copper covered h&n field target trophy power .22 and they are the hardest hitting and most accurate for my gun. Long range drift and drop seems to be a bit less with them also.
Will watch and see if someone comes up with one to fit my .30. I bet they would be wicked for disposing of pests.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top