JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just remember, the real stress comes when you know the gender.

Do you watch out for a million or just one...

Since some here are offering parent advice, here's mine: If it's a girl avoid stripper names like Tiffany, Champagne, Candy, Destiny, Taffy, Star etc.

If it's a boy: Avoid dopey names like Hercules, Bandit, Hung, (unless you're Asian) Vodka, etc.

And congratulations!

Since some here are offering parent advice, here's mine: If it's a girl avoid stripper names like Tiffani, Champagne, Candi, Destini, Taffi, Star etc.
Fixed it for you. Don't spell the girl names ending in an "i". (my sisters name is Tiffany, she wasn't a stripper though, at least I never saw her headline a show)

Add "Cinnamon" "Sinnamon" to those lists with Tedi and a few others. :D:D

Great, I hope everything goes smoothly. If you can, plan a getaway for the two of you, NOW! It's the last chance you'll have for a while. The next few years will be busy.

We named our youngest daughter Charleigh, she's named after her paternal grandad, Charles or Charlie... we wanted a different, feminine spelling... So far, so good.

Perhaps she'll hate us for it when she's a bit older, finishing up grade school and it hasn't yet presented any issues.

Congrats! My wife and I are also having our first biological child and she's now just over 5 months pregnant. Be careful of the hormones. I've had to.just bite my tongue as happy wife = happy life. I wouldn't trade this opportunity for anything else. Hang in there!

Just remember, the real stress comes when you know the gender.

I remember one stressful incident on the first one of ours. Twins have happened in my family, including my two younger brothers who are identical twins. First visit at the doc, said physician pulls out a handheld ultrasound and says "OK, first thing is to find out how many babies are in there". For a few seconds there significant pucker factor. :s0112:

When we had ours, and when I was happy for those that had theirs, this quote always comes to mind:

"A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he has made." — Sammy Davis, Jr.​

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top