JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So wife and I are expecting a baby; we wanted to wait until the danger zone has passed... so I guess time to make the official announcement here... yes wife is 3 months pregnant now! This is our first child!

I will be at the Albany gun show selling off some surplus items and customized gear items...
We just wanted to announce :)

When the time comes, make sure you and your wife reserve at least twenty minutes alone with your newborn before relatives and friends gather in the room.
Words can't describe the feelings you'll experience.

Congrats! May he/she have 10 fingers, 10 toes and all of the other usual stuff...

Treasure the first 12 years because after that, you won't recognize them. Face bigsmyl.gif

Congratulations, and many blessing be upon you, your wife and baby.
We'll be here waiting for when you have to sell off your guns at cut-rate prices in order to pay for diapers and daycare.... condolences!

:D;):s0155:
@Stomper, he won't have to -- you're gonna see the tactical diapers that @CamoDeafie designs and sews, and you're gong to buy them for your future grandkids.

So wife and I are expecting a baby; we wanted to wait until the danger zone has passed... so I guess time to make the official announcement here... yes wife is 3 months pregnant now! This is our first child!

I will be at the Albany gun show selling off some surplus items and customized gear items...
We just wanted to announce :)

Congrats and best wishes to you, your wife and the baby!

Best wishes on your sales too.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews