JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. CamoDeafie! Such a blessing. You are about to embark on the adventure of a life time. That and a sleep deprivation experiment. Kidding (kind of). There is nothing like fatherhood and wish you and your new family all the best. :)

i can't member who gave me this advice, but I'm sure glad they did.
We placed our daughter in the same place in her bedroom with a growth chart behind her on the wall and took a consecutive 10 second video of her every 6 months for over 16 years. The amazing thing is that time flies so fast and one day you're watching your child drive away to start their own life.
Raising a child is full of "I can't wait till she starts to crawl", then it's " Look, she walking" and so on, then one day she's asking for the car keys.
Then you can only hope you have some grand kids so you can relive the best parts.

Congratulations!

I interned in the way back time with a fellow who's wife's parents are both deaf. She's really sharp, multi lingual both sign (Spanish/American), and spoken (English/Spanish).

Congrats Dad!!!

Yes, it all goes by way too fast.... I have great grandkids old enough to procreate, so enjoy every moment! And throughout your kid(s) life take lots of pics and vids to treasure later!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully a time will come when as a proud Father, you get to enjoy this:

f6NtYzs.png

Congrats and wishes to the Mrs. for an easy pregnancy and a happy healthy child! Enjoy your sleep for the next six months because uninterrupted sleep will be a fond memory. Can't wait to find out if his or her first AR will have blue or pink furniture :)

Congrats and wishes to the Mrs. for an easy pregnancy and a happy healthy child! Enjoy your sleep for the next six months because uninterrupted sleep will be a fond memory. Can't wait to find out if his or her first AR will have blue or pink furniture :)

Lol.
My 16 month old granddaughter already has a youth compound bow and the cutes little ole AR pistol...:s0112::s0112::s0112:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top