JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sciences = -31% :(

Social Services = +125% :(

Legal = +203% :(

Retired..... Hey, I just got notice of a $20 raise! Woohoo...

Because of the downturn in Science, the new building you are in will collapse.

There will be 2 new lawyers to help you with your lawsuit and 1.25 new social workers to help you process the trauma.

I drive dump truck just try to do away with that. And no its not possible in any wild idea to replace me with a robot. For instance to day I worked on a construction sight with a zillion stakes and foundation forms and people moving as well as other vehicles moving and being parked in various places and I had to get positioned in front of the excavator for digging out 8 about 5ft square holes and then dump the spoils on a pile. I then had to haul gravel to fill in a trench moving some 20 different times to be in the correct position for the excavator to dig out of me. The time it would take to program all of that for one days work when the next day I could be 60 miles away paving a parking lot would cost more then just having my dumb arse sit in the truck.

I drive dump truck just try to do away with that. And no its not possible in any wild idea to replace me with a robot. For instance to day I worked on a construction sight with a zillion stakes and foundation forms and people moving as well as other vehicles moving and being parked in various places and I had to get positioned in front of the excavator for digging out 8 about 5ft square holes and then dump the spoils on a pile. I then had to haul gravel to fill in a trench moving some 20 different times to be in the correct position for the excavator to dig out of me. The time it would take to program all of that for one days work when the next day I could be 60 miles away paving a parking lot would cost more then just having my dumb arse sit in the truck.
Unfortunately, it is already in the works. I worked as a construction surveyor for many years. When GPS came along one man could do the work of a survey crew. The total station would be set up and the "stick monkey" goes out front with the pole and reflector (been out of it for over twenty years, so don't remember names). The guy out front receives directions from the total station and an entire subdivision can be staked. Then the heavy equipment comes in and with GPS attached they can dig underground, level roads and cut curb and gutter. All this under the watch full eye of one or two foreman. The excess dirt gets moved around to create landscaping. All of the programing for the work is done in advance. Just finished reading, "AI Super Powers" where it is forecast that 40 to 50% of people will lose their jobs to AI. Nothing is exempt.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top