JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
trust no one

818k1CLbUbL.jpg

"President Joe Biden has been hammered on Chinese state media for his administration's handling of the initial spy balloon that floated its way over the U.S. mainland."

Interesting embedded video of the take down of the first balloon in this article. Somehow seems fake. I mean, how did they get all those camera angles? And I didn't see any bright orange flash in the first videos that came out.

My question would be.... if brandon is being pressured/forced for us to shoot down all those money drops before reaching D.C. airspace.... are the bidens just SOL or will they still be able to receive their payoffs through other means?

Dinghy's coming north out of Cuba, maybe?

He's been doing his part in destabilizing and weaking the U.S., as promised, and deserves to be paid... right(?)

My question would be.... if brandon is being pressured/forced for us to shoot down all those money drops before reaching D.C. airspace.... are the bidens just SOL or will they still be able to receive their payoffs through other means?
There are "debris recovery operations" underway.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top