JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those are just your subjective opinions.

Besides, cant the balloons be seen from the ground? It will be interesting to learn the validity of the "we didnt see any" defense.

That's not subjective, even the democrats acknowledge that the Trump administration never knew about previous flyovers.

You don't find it at least a crazy coincidence that a week after Biden was wildly criticized for inaction, he blasts another object out of the sky?

Those are just your subjective opinions.

Besides, cant the balloons be seen from the ground? It will be interesting to learn the validity of the "we didnt see any" defense.
I don't know I think with an approval rating fluctuating between 30 and 40% the economy in shambles, everyone's 401(k) is tanking, cost of living through the roof, energy prices through the roof, and an administration trying to shove us into World War IIII think it's more than just my opinion. I think we would all like to see some accountability in the government I'd like to start with the 50 people that told us the Hunter Biden laptop was false when they new it was real right before a presidential election, then we could move right into the people that told us that inflation wasn't real then it was gonna be transitory then it was gonna be good for us then it wasn't their fault, Then I think we need to take a look at the FBI and the DOJ that hid the fact that Biden had classified documents right before a midterm election after they made such a big deal about Trump having them, along with a growing list of other shady things our government is doing.

Some of yall are funny, first biden is weak for not shooting one down over MT. Then biden shoots one down after we find out trump didnt, ignore that. And now he has a small one shot down over alaska but it must be a false flag just to make him look good?

Lord have mercy, are these goalposts on ice skates?
When someone lies constantly it leads to people wondering if anything they tell you is true. Then those who support the one doing the lying of course have to find a way to pretend everything is great. My retirement fund that was going up VERY well under last administration has managed to lose 5% in the last year but thats of course not the fault of the current administration and what they are doing. Just like inflation is not their fault either. The view from head in the sand looks really great. :s0092:

It's cute that some actually find it laughable that some in our government would be capable of manufacturing a story to manipulate public opinion.

Maybe they're right. It's not like the same people has very recently gotten caught red handed completely fabricating a story about a past president being a foreign asset. That would be ridiculous.

It's cheaper to let us use our jet fuel and munitions.
Okay so the Royal Canadian AF were supposed to get the F-35s from the US ; Canada having been involved since 1997 with the program but apparently Trudeau's Liberal Administration declined to buy the F-35 in 2015..... having won the majority on a promise to "not buy the F-35" and ending up ordering the F-35A in December of 2022 :rolleyes: maybe they just felt that the CF-18s from the 1980s aren't good enough to hit an UFO :s0140: and apparently allowed the US F-22s from Alaska? To shoot it down over their airspace.... I know Canada is a part of the NORAD network....

So Biden let's Trudeau give orders to Americans?

Where's their AF?

Don't the Canadians have their CF-18 Hornets??? Things that makes you go "hmm"
Here's another article that explains that there was coordination between the 2 countries, and yes, Canadian F-18s were up there. Apparently, the thing was detected yesterday, we are only hearing about it now.

A fourth? This is getting crazy.

They must have gotten a really good deal on those balloons. Maybe they are trolling us. I hear the balloons cost a few K while the missile to shoot them down in like a million bucks. So send over a flood of cheap balloons and watch us spend multiple millions to shoot them down? The Co we buy the missiles from may have put them up to this? :s0140:

It looks like the pilot survived being shot down

1676211097145.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top