JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the first time i think the handling and wording was well crafted on Obama's speech. I did not vote for him either time, i think he is running this country into the ground. BUT, his speech set up further mental health talks like ZigZag said. At the same time he is throwing just enough wording in there to appease the anti gunners and after the emotions settle a bit he will direct the conversation towards mental health and making schools safer. I'm still gonna hedge my bet and buy half a dozen "assault rifles" but i dont believe this will go very far as Americans have pretty short attention spans.

"Thirty days after being published in the Federal Register, executive orders become law. While they do bypass the U.S. Congress and the standard legislative law making process, no part of an executive order may direct the agencies to conduct illegal or unconstitutional activities.

The president can amend or retract an executive at any time. The president may also issue an executive order superseding an existing one. New incoming presidents may choose to retain the executive orders issued by their predecessors, replace them with new ones of their own, or revoke the old ones completely. In extreme cases, Congress may pass a law that alters an executive order, and they can be declared unconstitutional and vacated by the Supreme Court."

Furthermore: Archived-Articles: Executive Orders and Presidential Prerogatives

"Executive orders and regulations issued by the president are law for no one except federal executive agencies. Only the Congress can make law for anyone else. So any executive orders or regulations are not law for you unless you work for one of these institutions. The same applies to any executive regulations imposed by executive agencies such as the EPA."

The Pres also can't pick which laws he wants to enforce or not enforce, but Obwan has done just that. He also can't choose which parts of appropriation bills he will allow to be funded, but Obwan has done just that. One of the appropriation bills included a clause prohibiting funding to be used for the long gun registration in the four southwestern states, but he went ahead and ignored that provision. He has ordered the Justice Department not to prosecute blacks in voter intimidation cases. He has ordered INS not to prosecute illegal immigrants nor deport them. Part of the Obummercare is that it allows the Pres. to waive any part of the law for any company, union or enterprise he chooses.
Then there's the several places where Obwan has been caught saying things like he can be more "flexible" after he's reelected. What do you suppose that means other than more disregard for the Constitution he's sworn to uphold?

The Pres also can't pick which laws he wants to enforce or not enforce, but Obwan has done just that. He also can't choose which parts of appropriation bills he will allow to be funded, but Obwan has done just that. One of the appropriation bills included a clause prohibiting funding to be used for the long gun registration in the four southwestern states, but he went ahead and ignored that provision. He has ordered the Justice Department not to prosecute blacks in voter intimidation cases. He has ordered INS not to prosecute illegal immigrants nor deport them. Part of the Obummercare is that it allows the Pres. to waive any part of the law for any company, union or enterprise he chooses.
Then there's the several places where Obwan has been caught saying things like he can be more "flexible" after he's reelected. What do you suppose that means other than more disregard for the Constitution he's sworn to uphold?

Whatever. I am not going to argue with someone who will find something wrong no matter how long you have too look. All of this instead of addressing the fact that you are wrong about executive orders and bypassing the Constitution.

Oh look, the vulture sweeps into the victim's town and uses the tragedy to spew his lies and push his statist agenda. Why didn't the town tell him to f*** off?

Also the irony of a mass murderer consoling the victims of a mass murder killer.

maybe poor wording Lush but i heard Clinton and Bush referred to as puppets and their "masters" also.... Really doubt that comment had anything to do with slavery... just has to do with another potus being a puppet

Follow the money trail from his campaign. Do you think The banks and corporations give money to Obama because they are just super nice people who are in the habit of giving free money away?

Do you think that Obama is the first president that received large campaign contributions from banks and large corporations?

Follow the money trail from his campaign. Do you think The banks and corporations give money to Obama because they are just super nice people who are in the habit of giving free money away?

All puppets are bought, pre-selected and controlled. It is all a farce. You are just witnessing a spokesperson only. Not need to get worked up about one or the other. Those that do are being deceived by design, for the purpose of a puppet is to deflect criticism away from true power; the Euro financial elite. I never get worked up about Obama or this person or that person. The people that have real power and determine the course of your life are those that you will never know their name(s).

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

All puppets are bought, pre-selected and controlled. It is all a farce. You are just witnessing a spokesperson only. Not need to get worked up about one or the other. Those that do are being deceived by design, for the purpose of a puppet is to deflect criticism away from true power; the Euro financial elite. I never get worked up about Obama or this person or that person. The people that have real power and determine the course of your life are those that you will never know their name(s).
View attachment 50399
So what is the solution?

View attachment 50399

I wasn't getting worked up and I also know that presidents dating back to world war 2 and probably before have accepted money. Ian was asking who the puppeteers were and I was giving an answer. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Times have changed I mocked Tip O Gore when she tried to sensor Rock music she tried to cut it off at the head cause she knew it would get worse and it did get worse. A society entertained even amused by violence in movies and video games lacking parental guidance cause parents are self absorbed or gone or doped up or just don't care. So many pills to make us happy depression hopelessness, So now the gov steps up to the plate and their solution will be to ban.

yes back in the day there were high school shooting teams even in portland public schools Marshall Grant Wilson and others all had shooting ranges in the schools hard to imagine that and yet no gun violence like it is today.

Many of the anti gunners will say its cause its easy to get a gun actually its much harder now that it used to be . Prior to 68 you could mail rifles through the mail with out a FFL and up until Clinton there were no back ground checks to buy firearms.

Our country has drifted away from their moral compass and teachings of wrong from right which has become a matter of opinion . Its just the way of the world now

Only a revival can fix this country.

Way an utter crock of BUBBLEGUM!

the "good old days" re only good for white, middle class and rich people who never even THOUGHT about an alternative. For everyone else, they sucked. You automatically exclude about 1/3 of the people when you describe these good old days, when things were anything BUT good.

Do you think that Obama is the first president that received large campaign contributions from banks and large corporations?
Absolutely not.....but he is the first one to pay it back in such huge amounts with tax payers money. Follow the money trail during the "stimulus" handouts. That is one very long line of his contributors there. What a corrupt government we have. I'm disgusted that nobody was held responsible for fast and furious. Now look at this ridiculous crap with hillary's concussion and inability to testify in the Bengazi deaths. Now she will probably step down so that no answers will ever be given. The government no longer answers to us. The left blissfully supports every move they make, and the right has no follow through to hold their feet to the fire.

No Obama is not the first corrupt politician, but it seems to be much worse now than i have ever seen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top