JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...an-urges-caution-on-gun-legislation/76714608/

Just read the news that Obama wants anyone the government considers a "Risk" to lose their 2nd Amendment rights to keep and purchase guns. Paul Ryan, sanely, struck down Obama's legislation and is also challenging Bernie sanders and other Democrats who are using the tragedy to push more gun control. Mr. Hussein Obama also says that guns need to be made hard to purchase to prevent terrorism. So, he wants to prevent terrorism, but doesn't mind importing 10,000s of potential Islamic terrorists into our country. As long as he can ban guns, he will use any excuse necessary. Now, it is we need to ban guns to prevent terrorism! Brilliant!! Mr. Hussein needs to relook at the Paris massacre, a country with some of the strictest gun control in the world which succumbed to one of the worst terrorist attacks in the Western world.

However, this whole new push to ban "undesirables" who the government DEEM as undesriable without any due process is the most terrifying legislation that this Kenyan tyrant (who is not a real American or our President) has pushed yet.

This man needs to be impeached and removed from office for advocating such tyrannical decrees. IF he truly cared about preventing terrorism, he would not be pushing to import 10,000s of potential terrorists into our country. Instead, he wants the government to choose who is good and bad and who can own a gun and who cannot.

Guess, who will be on the No Fly Lists and labelled as terrorists by Obama's regime, very soon: Me, You and every gun owner in America. That will eventually expand to every dissident and person against his political party.

This is how fascism, tyranny, dictatorships come to power, by using national security as a means to disarm and strip their citizens of their rights. Think Nazi Germany of the 1930s. Flashback.

I just heard this on the news (talk show) at lunch.

It was pointed out that anyone can be put on the no fly list for any reason - or no reason at all. And "they" don't have to notify you when or why.

Once you are one the list, you have absolutely no process that you can "argue" or dispute the reasoning for being on the list. No court. No appeals process. Nothing.

So.... if Obama breaks out his pen and executive orders it, how long do you think it will take the Govt. to start adding (hundreds? thousands?) people to the list without having to answer "why"?

It is called circumventing the Constitution, if Owebama don't get his way he (and his army of lawyers) will sneak around it and do it anyways!!!:rolleyes:
I'm tellin ya he needs to be dragged out kickin and screamin. See how he likes bein screwed!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

FB_IMG_1449191782920.jpg

Ag
He attended a college only to learn how to destroy our Constitution!!!
This Muslim in chief must be dragged out of the WH in handcuffs kicking and screaming!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Agree! He uses his knowledge to attack - not defend - Our Constitution and attack we citizen's Bill of Rights that protect us from Government tyranny.

By hobama's own actions, he needs to be arrested for treason. His "legacy" will be etched in history as attacking America from within from the very highest level. Unprecedented in US History!

SECRET SERVICE DO YOUR GDAM JOB - LIVE UP TO YOUR OATH - AND ARREST the DOMESTIC ENEMY chairman hobama! Drag him out in cuffs!

Define risk.
We'll get to that later,Mr Mushroom

I have to say,y'all are blaming the dumbbubblegum in office for everything.
You really think he's in control? That the Um,black man what's in charge, was really given all this power?
I;m not defending him in any way,I just want all y'alls to remember there is others that are pulling his strings. He's just a mouth piece. there are far more evil people running this dog and pony show.
We are truly bubblegumed with this last shooting. We will be harassed in every way possible for owning guns and believing in the 2nd amendment.
I believe all this stuff is to try to push us to the brink.To be able to start martial law.
Like I said in another thread,my tin hat is a cracklin'

This just hypothetical. If zerobama were suddenly out of the picture, say, from a heart attack, what do y'all think Shotgun Joe's approach will be?
what do you think :rolleyes:....
"shot gun joe" started the gun free human target zones that hussein is now taking advantage of

lets be realistic the republicans suck too...........

clinton was impeached for a blow job and terrorist in chief , is releasing thousands of his brethren felons while importing his religious brethren .
In his book The Audacity of Hope, Hussein Obama stated of Muslim Americans, "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

edit: I probably just made the "No Fly List" for this post

It was pointed out that anyone can be put on the no fly list for any reason - or no reason at all. And "they" don't have to notify you when or why.

Once you are one the list, you have absolutely no process that you can "argue" or dispute the reasoning for being on the list. No court. No appeals process. Nothing.

So.... if Obama breaks out his pen and executive orders it, how long do you think it will take the Govt. to start adding (hundreds? thousands?) people to the list without having to answer "why"?

This is why he wants to do it, to circumvent the Constitution....in Germany in the 1930s the SA or SS showed up at trouble makers homes and they "disappeared". Stavka did it in Russia during Stalin's reign of terror and all Russian leaders since up to and including Putin...same thing..you don't toe the party line you disappear. Unless you are an immigrant from the ME, then you get to fly free.

Brutus Out

Mmmm I love the smell of revolution in the morning.
Question is whom will stand and whom all over the net are key board patriots only?
I am not stupid enough to put my intentions or ideas on an open forum, however
times up boys and girls. Be time to pick sides and lay down or stand tall there wont be a second chance. Repeat there is no do over, we kcuf this up we wont be here talking about what we could have done in these forums as they wont exist.

Seriously, what else does it take to motivate people to do something, seems many are so afraid to lose what they have they do not put "freedom" in that same sentence as a loss but they will when its too late.
In Oregon we have no leadership on our side. OFF might as well pack up and arm up because they cant and wont have any impact on the coming events. I have asked my wife and said to many many people we need a George Washington type leader. Not a leader that wants to make a name, but to save a people. The air we breath of freedom today may be our last breath tomorrow .:s0042:

DH Out !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to say if there will be a flashpoint. I think/hope more Americans are realizing the police aren't going to be there to stop the crime. That one police Lt was maybe a mile away when the first shots fired came through.....and yet the terrorists killed 14-17 and wounded another 20 plus others...and the cops didn't catch/stop them for nearly 4 hours later. It could have been far worse. And the next radical Islamic attack likely will be. The fact the cops and the Dems refuse to call a spade a spade in this case and Ft. Hood, etc. should tell all Americans that their PC bullpucky is more important than the safety of our citizens. Their main job is to facilitate the safety of the people and our pursuit of life, liberty and happiness. They are failing miserably. How many more massacres in GFZs do we need to have before they actually act on these tips?

Brutus Out

They'll start by examining posts on forums like this. This is essentially what happened in Germany. Funny (well, not really) how few of the myopic sheeple, staring into their 4 inch electronic Binky's, know of or care about world history. Those seeking control over of them are counting on that.

Still, I think that would face some significant push-back and further expose him for what he is.

That's not even the worst part. You can be put on the terrorist watch list, for any reason, and you don't even know you are on it. With this bill you could be charged with a crime for trying to purchase a firearm while being on this list, which is punishable by 10 years in prison. That's right, you could walk into a gun store to purchase a new rifle and, without knowledge of being on this watch list and having done nothing else wrong, be put in prison for 10 years.

Mmmm I love the smell of revolution in the morning.
Question is whom will stand and whom all over the net are key board patriots only?
I am not stupid enough to put my intentions or ideas on an open forum, however
times up boys and girls. Be time to pick sides and lay down or stand tall there wont be a second chance. Repeat there is no do over, we kcuf this up we wont be here talking about what we could have done in these forums as they wont exist.

Seriously, what else does it take to motivate people to do something, seems many are so afraid to lose what they have they do not put "freedom" in that say sentence as a loss but they will when its too late.
In Oregon we have no leadership on our side. OFF might as well pack up and arm up because they cant and wont have any impact on the coming events. I have asked my wife and said to many many people we need a Washington type leader. Not a leader that wants to make a name, but to save a people. The air we breath of freedom today may be our last breath tomorrow .:s0042:

DH Out !

DuneHopper, I'm going to need you to change your avatar, please.

Every time I read your posts I hear them read in Mr. Eastwood's voice and I get a little intimidated.

:eek::confused:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR