JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Smell of Revolution in the Morning.... Is that when everyone steps outside to the porch or driveway with their rifle and finds all of the other neighbors doing the same? Everyone looks around and is, err, uhh, are we supposed to shoot somebody or something like that.

The Smell of Revolution in the Morning.... Is that when everyone steps outside to the porch or driveway with their rifle and finds all of the other neighbors doing the same? Everyone looks around and is, err, uhh, are we supposed to shoot somebody or something like that.

I don't think we're their, in fact, I don't think we're even close yet. I think it will take considerably more attacks than we've seen, documented as terrorist attacks, along with the complicit inaction of the current administration before anything like that would even begin to stir. Many people will take a lot of these kinds of things before they'll even think about getting motivated to do something about it. Honestly, I don't know what the "shot heard round the world" would have to be to get people engaged in today's world - I really can't fathom what kind of rallying cry could develop that kind of response.

No it's the acrid smell of burned gunpowder in the morning.... Should be made into a men's cologne...

I don't think we're their, in fact, I don't think we're even close yet. I think it will take considerably more attacks than we've seen, documented as terrorist attacks, along with the complicit inaction of the current administration before anything like that would even begin to stir. Many people will take a lot of these kinds of things before they'll even think about getting motivated to do something about it. Honestly, I don't know what the "shot heard round the world" would have to be to get people engaged in today's world - I really can't fathom what kind of rallying cry could develop that kind of response.

If this muslim sympathizer labels the S. B. shooting as workplace violence, it will be a tipping point. Don't get too comfortable on that couch your sitting on.... Be ready....

''The shot heard round the world'' was probably nothing more than Pvt. Joe Snuffy, tripping over his own musket. And accidently discharging it!

The point is we have a powder keg brewing.;)

If this muslim sympathizer labels the S. B. shooting as workplace violence, it will be a tipping point. Don't get too comfortable on that couch your sitting on.... Be ready....

Yes, damn this Muslim sympathizer...(oh, wait)
bush saudi.jpg
From Saudi Arabia with love (for their oil).

Well, I'm sure that Nancy Pelosi either has a concealed weapon license or has hired thugs who carry, so she's simply a hypocrite...

Be sure to contact your Representative... If they voted against this attack, provide your support. If they voted for it, remind them of the upcoming elections and do your part to help ensure their loss of their seat...

Make Your voice heard loud and clear!!!

It blows my mind that in this day and age, we even have the opportunity to discuss the dangers of "lists" and "persons of interest". Sad.

What does this mean? Are for the overreaching security state at the expense of personal privacy & due process with the constitutional "guarantee" of 4th amendment rights (as well as 1st amendment, as they use speech as a marker for adding to said lists)?

Or are you amazed it hasn't gone full Orwellian yet, where the telescreen narcs on dissenting proles for not praising Big Brother during morning calisthenics?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top