JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian jihadists

And thereby admits that he knows they're jihad terrorists, contrary to all of Kerry's blather about "moderates," and wants to arm them anyway.

The U.S. is now officially on the side of al-Qaeda.

"Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition," by Joel Gehrke for the Washington Examiner, September 16 (thanks to Pamela Geller):

President Obama waived a provision of federal law designed to prevent the supply of arms to terrorist groups to clear the way for the U.S. to provide military assistance to "vetted" opposition groups fighting Syrian dictator Bashar Assad.
Some elements of the Syrian opposition are associated with radical Islamic terrorist groups, including al Qaeda, which was responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pa., in 2001. Assad's regime is backed by Iran and Hezbollah.

The president, citing his authority under the Arms Export Control Act, announced today that he would "waive the prohibitions in sections 40 and 40A of the AECA related to such a transaction."

Those two sections prohibit sending weaponry to countries described in section 40(d): "The prohibitions contained in this section apply with respect to a country if the Secretary of State determines that the government of that country has repeatedly provided support for acts of international terrorism," Congress stated in the Arms Control Export Act.

"For purposes of this subsection, such acts shall include all activities that the Secretary determines willfully aid or abet the international proliferation of nuclear explosive devices to individuals or groups or willfully aid or abet an individual or groups in acquiring unsafeguarded special nuclear material," the law continues.

The law allows the president to waive those prohibitions if he "determines that the transaction is essential to the national security interests of the United States."...

In no conceivable way is arming al-Qaeda in Syria "essential to the national security interests of the United States."

The CIA is leading the fight with the rebels, US "interests" and the petro dollar apparently are more important than anything.

The CIA must, by law do what the President orders it to do. The Petro dollar is a canard, small change. The end game is The New Caliphate which will encompass the majority of the planet in the first few months

Now that it is 100% accepted and admitted knowledge that our Federal Government is working with al-Qaeda in Syria, doesn't that mean that any and all politicians that approved this are in violation of Sec. 1021 of the NDAA 2012 act? It states:

SEC. 1021. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

(a) In General- Congress affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40; 50 U.S.C. 1541 note) includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending disposition under the law of war.
(b) Covered Persons- A covered person under this section is any person as follows:
(1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored those responsible for those attacks.
(2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.

Now that it is 100% accepted and admitted knowledge that our Federal Government is working with al-Qaeda in Syria, doesn't that mean that any and all politicians that approved this are in violation of Sec. 1021 of the NDAA 2012 act? It states:

SEC. 1021. AFFIRMATION OF AUTHORITY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES TO DETAIN COVERED PERSONS PURSUANT TO THE AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF MILITARY FORCE.

(a) In General- Congress affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40; 50 U.S.C. 1541 note) includes the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending disposition under the law of war.
(b) Covered Persons- A covered person under this section is any person as follows:
(1) A person who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored those responsible for those attacks.
(2) A person who was a part of or substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners, including any person who has committed a belligerent act or has directly supported such hostilities in aid of such enemy forces.

To repeal section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012. | Conservative Action Alerts

http://petitions.conservativeaction...21-national-defense-authorization-act-fiscal/

Well, I listened to Rush today. "Impeach obummrr, mcCain, etc.", Lars, "precident for impeachment", then ... And I seldom listen to him Glenn Beck: "Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, What do you think, Stu ???? Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment, Impeachment".

(Glenn's sarcastic wit grates upon my ears, they are sensitive & refined don't you know ;) )

But maybe, just maybe, the sheeple, might figure out, that zero,had Zero Rights to alter or Negate a Federal Law... And Oh, By The WAY, that there is a Certified Impeachable Offense, even after negation, because.... He Had NO Authority to negate.

What does he think he is ????? A King ??????

Oh, I forgot, its obumma, emPOR-Er fer life ...... Never mind, forget I wrote anything, nothing to read here folks....

HEY!!!!!

I just had a thought!!!!! If we Patriots are terrorists... And we Christians are TERRORISTS, hey, can I be "vetted" for a new ~toy~ ???? I mean anti-Insurgent Protective Device, like an old LAW rocket, or 20 or a SAW... I mostly like 7.62X51 so, I'd even accept a couple of old M60's yah know what I mean, Jean?????

philip
I like it when I start thinking like that, its like WOW, I could of had a V8 !!!!!!!

From Hiroshima to Syria, the enemy whose name we dare not speak | The Daily Sheeple

Under the “weak” Obama, militarism has risen perhaps as never before. With not a single tank on the White House lawn, a military coup has taken place in Washington. In 2008, while his liberal devotees dried their eyes, Obama accepted the entire Pentagon of his predecessor, George Bush: its wars and war crimes. As the constitution is replaced by an emerging police state, those who destroyed Iraq with shock and awe, and piled up the rubble in Afghanistan and reduced Libya to a Hobbesian nightmare, are ascendant across the US administration. Behind their beribboned façade, more former US soldiers are killing themselves than are dying on battlefields. Last year, 6,500 veterans took their own lives. Put out more flags.

Seriously! Any column who brings up Hiroshima I don't read. Anyone who posts it has no real grasp of WWII. The atomic bombs and the strategic bombing of Japan and Germany militarily shortened the war significantly. Most of us would not have been borne
Likely if Truman had not ordered the atomic bomb missions. Conservative casualty estimates were put at over 1,000,000 American and over 3,000,000 Japanese. That would have taken a serious bite out of the baby boomer generation's potential fathers. In the military, in college and as a hobby I have studied WWII history extensively. Japan would have fought ferociously in defense of their home islands. Any one who says the atomic bombs should have not been used has zero grip on the historical reality of that time. By the way, I talked to a number of Army Air Corps veterans involved in both the European and Pacific bombing campaigns. My father flew over 30 missions as a B 29 flight engineer and watched them load the second atomic bomb on Bock's Car. Japan was not going to quit until they were forced to look annihilation in the face.

Brutus out

From Hiroshima to Syria, the enemy whose name we dare not speak | The Daily Sheeple

Under the “weak” Obama, militarism has risen perhaps as never before. With not a single tank on the White House lawn, a military coup has taken place in Washington. In 2008, while his liberal devotees dried their eyes, Obama accepted the entire Pentagon of his predecessor, George Bush: its wars and war crimes. As the constitution is replaced by an emerging police state, those who destroyed Iraq with shock and awe, and piled up the rubble in Afghanistan and reduced Libya to a Hobbesian nightmare, are ascendant across the US administration. Behind their beribboned façade, more former US soldiers are killing themselves than are dying on battlefields. Last year, 6,500 veterans took their own lives. Put out more flags.
6500 vets took their lives. Have they realized their deeds. Suicide usually has a reason.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top