JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do see the difference I think.... Wasn't Roberts the deciding vote stating that Obamacare was legal????:confused:
Who's side is he on? A Sheep in wolfs clothes................
Picking these guys isn't an exact science but if the current party in power gets to choose again, odds are they will be the "lean forward" types.

Hahahaha I wish... 57 and climbing. Roberts just isn't a wacko liberal with a Democrat sway but he is not a conservative.

The point being that he has voted to support Second Amendment rights, and if the Dems get to make the next appointments to the Supreme Court I have much less confidence that the newer Justices will vote "our way" ... meaning as regards to gun rights.

The next election matters. The next President will have an opportunity to change whatever balance the SCOTUS may now have.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/16/supreme-court-rules-on-straw-purchaser-law/

Writing for the majority, Justice Elena Kagan said the federal government's elaborate system of background checks and record-keeping requirements help law enforcement investigate crimes by tracing guns to their buyers. Those provisions would mean little, she said, if a would-be gun buyer could evade them by simply getting another person to buy the gun and fill out the paperwork.
Kagan's opinion was joined by Justice Anthony Kennedy, who is often considered the court's swing vote, as well as liberal Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor.
In dissent, Justice Antonin Scalia said the language of the law does not support making it a crime for one lawful gun owner to buy a gun for another lawful gun owner. He was joined by the court's other conservatives -- Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

I don't see the relevance, the KSG was not the gun used at the Seattle Pacific incident. And the KSG is not a standard shotgun. For that matter a Semi trailer can carry tens of thousands of rounds, I don't see what's your point.
You missed the post above mine about the 10 rd capacity, even a KSG will hold more than that.

Guess you should read the posts first.

Deen

The Obama voters will swear that Obama isn't anti gun.
They already do!!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Along with the rest of the stupidity I find this to be right up there. How many rounds have typically been used in the recent incidents?
Well the guy in CA had 400 rds with him, all in CA approved 10 rd magazines!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top