JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
>>>sarcasm<<< Oh there's NO WAY the founding fathers could have envisioned all of this. You're entitled to a smooth bore musket according to the Constitution, yet they also claim the Constitution supports advanced electronic survellience... Its kinda like how they blame extreme winter storms on global warming.

>>>sarcasm<<< Oh there's NO WAY the founding fathers could have envisioned all of this. You're entitled to a smooth bore musket according to the Constitution, yet they also claim the Constitution supports advanced electronic survellience... Its kinda like how they blame extreme winter storms on global warming.

Even with the sarcasm tag...

tumblr_le9fyshXj81qesc3io1_500.png

They're only anti-war if a Republican's in charge. If Obama's doing it it must be a good thing, right? After all he's Black and a Democrat. To say otherwise would be blasphemy in the church of Political Correctness!

Living in Seattle I saw tons of "No Iraq War" signs in people's windows when Bush was the president. All of these came down when Obama got elected, and not a single anti-war of any kind sign shown up since.

Living in Seattle I saw tons of "No Iraq War" signs in people's windows when Bush was the president. All of these came down when Obama got elected, and not a single anti-war of any kind sign shown up since.

That is the power of a personality cult. It is all about loving the man and ignoring what the man does. Don't hate the puppet, but hate the puppeteers.

Not an AJ fan, but he nailed the whole Obama thing in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Has anything good come from our government.
The last thing I remember being good, is when bush said he was going to whoop some tail in the desert.
After that, I can't stand either side of the isle.
I hate all government.
Hell I don't ever watch the news.

That's a horrible article. Half the things cited don't even support the points he linked them for.

Maybe Obama wants to do drone strikes, maybe he doesn't. This drivel doesn't show that he does. It doesn't show anything except the same kind sensationalism that many people here accuse the anti-gun crowd of.

Obama is a politician. Politicians NEVER give a straight answer. It's nothing new.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top