JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope I don't get another demerit for the above (shudder) since I did/said essentially the same in some other thread today and got a demerit/dickslapped for talking about glocks in not a dick sucking way.

I Prefer Old Fashioned, Rolled Oats, to any cut Oats, or "Oatmeal" ...

Yes, there is a World of difference in them, and all of the various Oat Products.

My prefered method to make it for Breakfast is:

Start water boiling. Drop in the Rolled Oats, stiring while the Oats get into the water.

Now, as I live alone, my cooking gear, is Geared to indevidual porportions, for instance, I cook in a Titanium Varga Brand 750 ML "Sierra Cup", I mention this only for the reason of cooking times vary by cooking vessel.

As soon as the water is absorbed, (fine science, tuning water:eek:ats ratio) I then add in: Dry Powdered Milk, Adam's Brand, or other Peanut Only, no additives, PNB, and for me, a tab of butter, real, not margerine. I have not eaten margerine in years. Yucky stuff... Cows were created to give man Butter. I only use a small amount, sort of like oiling it... You could do that as well!!!

The Instant Dry Milk adds a amino acid balance to the oatmeal as well as PNB. A fuller Protein if you will...

By all means experiment!!!

philip, in the BoonDocks of Oregon, the Wet Part.
Powered milk? Good night, that's for war times, am send of the days.

I forgot too add, OP your going to have to relearn to eat bland foods. Hate to say it, but the companies making mass produced foods add all that flavoring for a reason. Real food does not taste like that. Bland is kind of what a lot of food tastes like without all the added this and that.

Also, if your looking to add carbs into your diet, don't just look to starch. There are plenty of good sugars in fruit. An apple or banana is a good breakfast in all seriousness. I know your not a fan of the banana, so maybe stick with other fruits, and don't be afraid to try new ones.

I forgot too add, OP your going to have to relearn to eat bland foods. Hate to say it, but the companies making mass produced foods add all that flavoring for a reason. Real food does not taste like that. Bland is kind of what a lot of food tastes like without all the added this and that.

t231278_NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top