JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought some of the admins should know that firefox, chrome and a few other browsers are blocking NWFA as a malicious site. However, it's not NWFA, it's adsbyisocket.

Might be worth looking into with all the Java 0-day going around.

it sent me to the page and then all the diagnostics showed that nwfa is a clean site, so why are they still saying it reports as an attack page? in the upper right hand corner of the bright burgundy attack page warning is a link you can click that says "no this is not an attack page" and when you click on it it routes you through.

[h=2]Safe Browsing[/h][h=3]Diagnostic page for northwestfirearms.com[/h]What is the current listing status for northwestfirearms.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 46 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-01-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-01-15.Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including adsbyisocket.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, northwestfirearms.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Thank you for the warnings guys. It appears one of the ads delivered by the iSocket network was coming up as malicious. As to whether or not it actually was, Google and iSocket are working on that right now. For the time being we've disabled all iSocket ads.

Looks like it wasn't just us, but quite a few other large sites. More information can be found here: Google Chrome Blocks TechCrunch, CultofMac Over Malware

It will most likely take quite some time for the status of the site to be updated by Google, so it'll probably report it as having malware for some time.

And thanks Boomerang, I have our host scanning the server right now.

ATTENTION WEBMASTERS:

I have experience tackling such issues on sites. I can help you get through the process of remedying this situation. I'm an experienced web developer and can help you troubleshoot the cause of the issue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top