JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to post a new build, I'm extremely happy with the FDE Cerekote job Jon at NW Custom Firearms did on the stripped parts. Finished building it last night, here is my new 300BLK 300BLK1.JPG

Google says he's 3 minutes from me, jeez. ok Jon, I need a Kimber coated, you got more than one color or does everything have to be brown? I see you peeking on this thread, don't make me hunt you down! hs2t6x.jpg

I need to google search some of these colors. I saw one on-line yesterday that looked pretty nice, it was Coyote Tan frame, Armor Black slide & moving parts. Do I need to disassemble everything first or is it something I bring in whole?

This isn't too bad:

I saw another black I like, Sig Black Cerakote. Weird thing is Cerakote doesn't show it on their website. They claim to have X amount of colors but only show you 6 pages worth of color samples.

Sorry guys, they keep deleting my posts saying I'm "self promoting" even though I'm just replying to a post that someone else graciously started about work I did. That's ok, their forum, their rules. If you want some pics or further info shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top