JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting to hear that other cities didn't see the spike also. Not from Vancouver but when I've had to go there for work, I've noticed parts of it a seedy to say the least.

"During an investigation "

So, how many of these are returned to their lawful owners after the investigations are complete with no charges files? Or if charges are filed, how many are found innocence then gun returned?.

Article is sensationalizing firearms so people get the impression The 'Couve is awash in guns on the streets with Bakaara gun markets on every other 'hood corner....

Don't pull your gun for any reason over here they will throw your ars in prison for intimidation
we would not want the law abiding, tax paying, citizen to have and unfair advantage over the criminal

Don't pull your gun for any reason over here they will throw your ars in prison for intimidation
we would not want the law abiding, tax paying, citizen to have and unfair advantage over the criminal

When was a CCW holder busted for this?

There was a guy open carrying a pistol some years back when someone felt "threatened" and called the LEOs.
I believe the guy was arrested.

Not sure about the details. Or what Fredball was referring to, but the anti-gun sentiment is alive and well in any part of the Left coast.

People are stupid, and hurt feelings now can get you in trouble.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top