JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How could this possibly not be denying a constitutional right to 18-20 year olds?

Just another worthless law that punishes the law-abiding...

It's the animate shooter that did the shooting, not the inanimate rifle...

Hold the shooter accountable, punish the shooter that killed...

If Second Amendment rights are withheld from adult citizens until 21, then so should voting rights. I am absolutely flummoxed by leftists who simultaneously exclaim that high school children should be listened to for their extreme wisdom, and at the same time argue that they are too childish to be allowed to even purchase a 10/22 until they are far into their college-age years. Some of these leftists go full-retard by suggesting that the voting age should extend down to 16. So a kid could theoretically vote for two different presidents before even being allowed to own a rifle? Crazy...

If Second Amendment rights are withheld from adult citizens until 21, then so should voting rights. I am absolutely flummoxed by leftists who simultaneously exclaim that high school children should be listened to for their extreme wisdom, and at the same time argue that they are too childish to be allowed to even purchase a 10/22 until they are far into their college-age years. Some of these leftists go full-retard by suggesting that the voting age should extend down to 16. So a kid could theoretically vote for two different presidents before even being allowed to own a rifle? Crazy...

May as well change the age for the military as well. "You're too young to own a rifle privately, but sign up for the military, and we'll give you straight up machine guns and explosives to go fight wars with." :eek:

In fact, the 2nd Amendment gives us the right to own military-grade rifles for the very purpose of being able to use them as a member of the militia from the age of 18!! Every 18-year-old should probably be required to own a select-fire M4. But now I'm just dreaming...

Actually the Law in many states says you are an adult at the age of 16. Further more, if you can be tried as an adult before 18 that gives even more weight to the minimum age of adulthood! You can even have your self declared an adult by a judge if you so choose, and are thereby exempt from parental responsability!

Nope, no real age limit... 2nd Amendment enters the 22nd Century...

Modern Musket.jpg

Well, if you would like to do a seach of Or. Business law, be my guest, you can find what you seek regarding reasonable exclusions as adjudicated by Or. law! Your results may vary in Washington, but I suspect you'll find Much the same! :)

My point is that what is "Reasonable" to one person is NOT always reasonable to another. But, then I was asking for your definition.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top