JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From the NRA website:

Second Amendment rights in Oregon are under attack like never before and we need your help to fight back. That's why we hope you will join us for one of our NRA-ILA Legislative Workshops where you will learn more about the threats to your rights in Oregon and what you can do to help us defeat them.

I would definitely have been interested, but I will be away on a business trip. Hopefully a few NWFA members can make it and share the info with the rest.

If people really cared enough to get involved in fighting for their rights, this is an excellent way to do that. You get very informative information, you get copies of websites and email addresses to all politicians in your state, you get examples of how to write effective and meaningful letters and emails to try and counter anti-gun legislation.
This also costs you nothing but a few hours of time, isn't that worth something?

I know many people don't like the NRA but there are many people that don't even try to get involved to do anything to fight for our rights. Try if it's not for you go your own way but I'll bet you will take something out of that point of contact and be able to use it effectively.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top