JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You think questioning if someone is ignorant on a topic is rude? How do you ever educate anyone?

I posted a general post about following rule number one and this is how you react?

Huh. Now I remember EXACTLY why I unsubscribed to your channel years ago.

Bull...that is garbage. The GOA and SAF do far more to win our victories in the court. Not conspire with politicians to sell rights for profit. You would serve yourself well to educate yourself on the actual history of the NRA before defending them.

Thanks for the advice. :rolleyes:

I'm no fan of the NRA, they have done precious little more then token work in the Wet Coast States, but at the national level, they still pack some serious teeth, so, While I have no love for the NRA, I do respect the work they do on the national stage!
BTW, I used to be a life member, but got so pizzed off about the utter lack of local support from them I pulled the plug with them and donate my monies to the local fight!

To those who still feel the NRA is worth their support, I say go ahead, it cannot hurt, but don't expect any support on the local levels! OFF and GOA are who is actually taking the fight to the States!

Question is, how do we make 'em spend more and get less next time? I firmly believe having the similar-numbered I-1634 out at the same time muddied the waters by design... and that their hiring Eyman's signature gatherers was also deliberate. Timmy's gotta clean his house...

I wish I knew the answer.

It's my belief that every time someone shoots up a school, hotel or whatever, the disaster will be exploited to prove the point that guns are the problem. All that needs to happen is for the timing to be properly aligned; shooting, election.

I really don't know how to stop crazy people from taking as many others down with them, regardless of what tool they use. For the most part I do believe if guns were never used in an irresponsible fashion, no one would care and leave us alone.

So, we're left with the ultimate backstop; the Second Amendment.

It's a good backstop for sure.

For now the opposition will keep chipping around the edges. All freedoms have limits; no yelling fire in a crowded theater etc.

Passive aggressive much?

Can't we have one day to enjoy our enjoyment for a break that we almost never get? You're the kind of person who craps on Christmas because of how much giftwrap has to be cleaned up. If you can't enjoy the moment, let everyone else! Looks like you only come out of under your rock when you want to sell something or b!tch about the NRA.

Last Edited:
Hooray! Finally some good news for we 2A folks in WA. I was worried that we would get hosed again like we did in recent memory. Anyhoo, I proudly support both the NRA and SAF. Yes, that includes sending $$$$$ at least annually. Let's celebrate while we can because I believe the anti 2A snakes are already back under their rock at work on their "next one" whatever it might be. Be alert. Be vigilant. But right now let's hoist a tankard of cheer and be thankful! Thanks to all on this forum who support and defend our 2A!!! Pops

Can't we have one day to enjoy our enjoyment for a break that we almost never get? You're the kind of person who craps on Christmas because of how much giftwrap has to be cleaned up. If you can't enjoy the moment, let everyone else! Looks like you only come out of under your rock when you want to sell something or b!tch about the NRA.

Some people must always find the negative in anything. It must suck to be them. I'll hoist a beer to a win with ya brother! ;)

You ever think maybe they want you to think you are doing that? Do you ever wonder why politicians on the left so plainly call the NRA the enemy?

I'm sure you'll tell us, oh merciful professor of politik! Link it to one of your "NRA/James Yeager/Glocks Suck" videos and I promise to give it the @Certaindeaf diligence.

Didn't click.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR