JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the link to the ruling, and here's the link to the FPC facebook page with their short explanation. If true, we'll still need to sue the state to revoke the unfinished receiver and frame portion of 2005.
HB2005 actually references federal law about how to serialize and to follow the new Frame and Receiver rule ... if those rules are vacated ... ehh yeah ...

Doesn't this also mean that FFLs no longer have a mechanism to serialize PMFs as it was part of that?

HB2005 actually references federal law about how to serialize and to follow the new Frame and Receiver rule ... if those rules are vacated ... ehh yeah ...

Doesn't this also mean that FFLs no longer have a mechanism to serialize PMFs as it was part of that?
I believe PMF's had been defined in the past. If they were, and can be called a firearm, then I think the existing marking instructions for firearms would still apply.

As far as 2005, I'm now wondering if the Dems could still retain the portions of 2005 saying that ALL firearms still need to be marked, entered into their records, and reported. Don't know if it would require new legislation or just revising parts of 2005 after implementation.

Remember, the Democrats have big money giving them instructions on what they will, and will not do, as far as gun control goes. If they go against their benefactors, they most likely won't get the chance to run again. Since they are power and ego driven, being in office is the most important thing to them. It's doubtful they'll budge an inch on any of this, regardless of legality or constitutionality.

Anyone have the short version of this? When I saw it was a :20 video I figured it had to be far easier than that?
One of my pet peeves as well. I even put it in the Pet Peeves thread. When a vid is over about 5 to 8 minutes long, there is no value in just plopping the vid in a post without the Cliff Notes. Not all of us have all day to watch vids. We have to spend all day shiitposting on NWFA. Priorities, man! Priorities!!! :mad:

Here's the eight minute one. 5 if you skip past the first minute and diregard the last minute or two when he talks about how awesome FPS is.
And they are, I'm member, just saying, if you've watched enough of these guys, you know when to FF and take it in quickly.

Here's the eight minute one. 5 if you skip past the first minute and diregard the last minute or two when he talks about how awesome FPS is.
And they are, I'm member, just saying, if you've watched enough of these guys, you know when to FF and take it in quickly.
I usually watch YT videos at 1.25x - 1.5x speed… it helps with all the slow mumbling in them.

Last Edited:
Anyone who bothered to watch have a short "gist" of what this is all about?
I unsubscribed from G&G and don't listen anymore, but Langley's... nothing much. Just a status update... FPC responded, as ordered by Alito, to the alphabets stay petition.

Nothing of import.

Here's a funny though. The alphabet saw FPC's response and filed yet ANOTHER petition in response to FPC's response to "their" petition. Trying to get one more whine in under Alito's deadline.

Their whole point.... "don't do this to us or we can't infringe on anyone's rights during the course of, potentially, a year long or longer court case." 🤣

Of course.... if the stay isn't granted... they claim all those ghost guns will be flowing by the 10's of thousands into only the hands of children, criminals and prohibited persons. In their eye it seems we're all criminals.

They had to throw in and expand the bicycle analogy again, too... of course.🤣

It kind of smacks of desperation and not sure what they don't understand about an illegal rule/law being "illegal". I just hope Alito doesn't bend against the pressure from brandon's kingdom. I'm sure Alito is well aware that anyone going against the agenda is likely going to come under personal attack to discredit them and maybe even put their career under threat. "Obey our will or we will destroy you" is a sad commentary of the times, but the reality can't be completely ignored.

Logically, the rule of lenity would at the least dictate the status quo be maintained, but the woke agenda won't stand for that and throwing quite a hissy fit it seems.

Last Edited:
Just in... SCOTUS (Judge Alito) extended the deadline stay until the 8th. After the alphabets last minute response petition to FPC's response.... not a shocker.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top