JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
km

Washington screwed itself! They voted it in!
We didn't get to vote, there is a difference.

The commies are all ready working on that, soon they will track your every move by gps and charge you by the mile!.

The only way to fix this is to vote them out and take our state back!.:mad:

Your citizens voted in the Commies so yes you did get a vote so don't even go there!!! That was the fault of all Oregonians like it was the fault of all Washingtonians!!!

Your citizens voted in the Commies so yes you did get a vote so don't even go there!!! That was the fault of all Oregonians like it was the fault of all Washingtonians!!!

Too much division from some of the guys, sorry they are like that. We are in this together brother, we stand as one or fall to tyranny.

if it is as bad as you say. Boycott the state. Do not pay taxes. I will even be the first to do it. Sad fact is, people won't, it is all talk.
Not tryin to start a pissn contest. Just the way it is.
Or just get it on the ballot in 60 days and vote it down.

if it is as bad as you say. Boycott the state. Do not pay taxes. I will even be the first to do it. Sad fact is, people won't, it is all talk.
Not tryin to start a pissn contest. Just the way it is.
Or just get it on the ballot in 60 days and vote it down.

I do things in my own way and never expect anyone else to follow. To often those who say they stand with you run from the fight. Some see me leaving the state as running but it's fighting by boycott. I am under no illusion that folkes will take up the fight but I will not give the state any more money than what they squeeze out of me.

I do things in my own way and never expect anyone else to follow. To often those who say they stand with you run from the fight. Some see me leaving the state as running but it's fighting by boycott. I am under no illusion that folkes will take up the fight but I will not give the state any more money than what they squeeze out of me.
I understand, and I agree. I do think my idea would work if enough people got together and tried it. This is one place it will work as we do not have a sales tax. Just a thought on my part.

I understand, and I agree. I do think my idea would work if enough people got together and tried it. This is one place it will work as we do not have a sales tax. Just a thought on my part.

It's good someone is expressing ideas, most just sit back and watch waiting for someone else to carry the load. Boycott is something I can do on my own every day.

Time to look for a different state for me.
Its so sad , I've been hearing guys from calguns.net say that since 2005 ish , so just know whatever hole in the Rockies or outer reaches of the ozarks or plota land with a view of Ruby Ridge you choose ,a Guy from Sausalito or San Jose or Concord cashed out & beat you to it..., I just hope all the folks from San Franpsycho & Irvine Bypassed Shasta County on way out...

I have friends in MT and Idaho as well and the progression in those areas compared to the current state of affairs here statistically and from what I've been told and seen first hand is drastically less severe than Oregon and some imports of the right kind can help keep it that way...

image.jpg

there is logic in moving to another state .. like minded folks voting for pro-gun state govt. Is Oregon a lost cause?
I would not move out of state simply due to gun rights at the moment. We here are going to fight.
As far as it being a lost cause, that I cant say. Looking into my crystal ball and seeing the leftist indoctrination centers ( IE collages and public schools. ) pumping out little commies left and left..is going to make this battle hard.

Stay. Plant your feet shoulder wide, and Say: "I have HAD enough Compromise" I Will NOT give up more.

Mind you, in that Posture, you should have your H&K 91 locked and Loaded...
If you Must use an AR-15 type long arm, shoot Twice, when its time.

philip :mad:

They, who have voted in Human Rights Violations, shall see legal options taken, to remove them from Office. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Knew what was coming our way when the commies got voted in. Deal is we can all fight back if we would just sacrifice a little. Boycott all booze and give the state no more money. Money is the loudest voice any of us have. If we all make an effort then we can shut them down. Fight back in Washington too, boycott.

The loudest voice we have is the firing squad..............................................

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top