JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't be too excited being in a large crowd and hearing gunfire, real or fake. Not after all that has happened in this country as of lately.

Gee, Eminem has been so wholesome and upbeat for the last 20 years :rolleyes: he neeever "sings" about violence, gun use, beating women, gays, or guys he sought revenge from... whoever would have thought there would be pyrotechnics and simulated gunfire in his music.

He's right, if you are going to get triggered, you shouldn't be there. Sit home in your safe space singing "Soft Kitty" and pretending Trump is not the President.

Heaven help anyone of those folks who were upset , go to a Iron Maiden concert and get a glimpse of "Eddie"....
Now don't get me wrong... I like Iron Maiden...a lot of their songs are about history...and some history oddly enough has guns involved...

Folks were surprised to hear gunshot effects at a concert , where a performer , sings about gangs and such...?
Many concerts are all about being over the top and larger than life....sheesh.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads