JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh and there are quite a few Hollywood people that are pro 2A Kurt RUSSELL .ICE T EVEN GAME SHOW HOST CHUCK WOLLRY lol and some more I can't think of right now but it's no P.C. for them to always show there pro 2A after all it is Hollywood could cost them jobs witch is B.S. the ones I don't like are the ones who use guns in every movie the come out and preach against guns .

I shared this video on Facebook, one of my Seattle liberal friends informed me that in the real world Keanu hated guns because he was a smart guy and this was all simply "work" that he had to do for his acting and that any sane person could see that.

Yeah, no.

lol. your buddy is in denial

Wrong the guns he shoots in the videos are his guns if your buddy watch's Taran at the shot show talking about his classes he has the guns there and one guy ask him about the guns and he's Says THESE GUNS ARE KEANU GUNS LOL

Oh yeah even that crazy annoying liberal WHOOPI GOLDBURG OWNS A HANDGUN she has admitted it on the view but she is against people owning "assault weapon 's" lol

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top