JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what i wanna know is taran tactical is out of california and arent those all hi cap mags and muzzle devices theyre using?

i dont see a bullet button either...

maybe their range is out of state?

What I wanna know is, where do I get hotties like that at my range? It's a total sausage fest there.

The answer to the question "How many of them did Keanu "date"?

ALL of them!

IMG_0174.JPG

So all actors aren't anti-2A? :)

Does my heart good to see celebrities who like guns just as much as us nobodys. Makes them seem more "real" to me.

Seems pretty good to me.

I shared this video on Facebook, one of my Seattle liberal friends informed me that in the real world Keanu hated guns because he was a smart guy and this was all simply "work" that he had to do for his acting and that any sane person could see that.

Yeah, no.

I shared this video on Facebook, one of my Seattle liberal friends informed me that in the real world Keanu hated guns because he was a smart guy and this was all simply "work" that he had to do for his acting and that any sane person could see that.

Yeah, no.

Agreed;).

Even if it were true though I'm pretty sure if any die hard anti gunner was made to shoot a bunch of high end guns that they would be turned to the light in no time:D

There are a few videos on YouTube of Michell Rodriguez shooting and training she train's for all her movies training with SWAT TEAMS and Taran there's probably 10 different videos of her

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top