JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, I don't want to hear anything about the S&W M&P, feels like I'm holding some sort of border trim, and I don't want to have to "get used to it"...
You hit the nail on the head with this description of the Shield! My son in law handed me one when I was bubbleguming about the loooooooooong trigger pull on my Kahr. I couldn't believe how long and skinny the grip felt. It was weird.

After I shot it, it never felt that way again. Weird. Really.
Super accurate gun, too. I still wonder why the hell I sold it...

Zombie threads.
E2BFD390-882B-4D8E-9195-3BE10908087C.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have an IWB Blackarch, it works okay but the clip is worn out; there are a couple makers, but OWB are a lot more dificult to find and good luck getting a 3 point or even 2point retention...
I just got a JW Custom Kydex OWB 2 holster that works with the CZ PCR, 75 Compact, or P-01. I have all three so plan on giving it a try.

I just got a JW Custom Kydex OWB 2 holster that works with the CZ PCR, 75 Compact, or P-01. I have all three so plan on giving it a try.

Let me know how you like it!

Just an FYI, the BlackArch Holster clip took 3 years of EDC to wear out and they sell upgraded ones anyway.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top