JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't you think this says it all?!?!?!

2,995 people were shot in Chicago last year. Shootings were up, way up, in Baltimore. With an assist from Al Sharpton and #BlackLivesMatter, Baltimore beat out Detroit. But Detroit is still in the running. Chicago, Baltimore and Detroit all have something in common, they're all run by the party of gun control which somehow can't seem to manage to control the criminals who have the guns.

But don't forget that Mr. Hope and Change cares about gangs in Chicago:

"Every time I think about those kids, it gets me mad," Obama said, pausing to wipe away tears.
He added: "And by the way, it happens on the streets of Chicago every day," referring to his hometown where he began his political career.

:rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------
Member and Supporter of

- Oregon Firearms Federation
- Gun Owners of America
- Second Amendment Foundation
- National Rifle Association

And everyone knows that all the gang bangers get their guns at gun shows. So Obama's new EO will end all street gun violence.
Yea, all .7%... Such a huge number causing all this loophole ruckus...

Just like chasing rainbows and unicorns...

This administration pumps out more sewerage than anyone could imagine...

If they're talkin' they lyin'...

Don't forget, Mr.O just told us a kid can by a gun off the street cheaper then a book! Man if thats the case I wonder how many guns My dads old Playboy collection could get me!

Don't forget, Mr.O just told us a kid can by a gun off the street cheaper then a book! Man if thats the case I wonder how many guns My dads old Playboy collection could get me!
Well, me thinks that number would be significant...

But NO, you can't do that without an FFL, isn't that what the Emperor said???

I'd hang onto the old Playboys, destined to be collectibles!

Maybe he should implement a new buyback program.. Cash For Flunkers.
I hear there's a new landfill in North Dakota with his name on it that needs a fillin'.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top