JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I posted earlier about some complaints I had here and was quickly taken care of by the mod's that are on this forum, Thankyou...

One of my complaints was the: No bumping more then once a week rule. This has been the hot topic here lately, so....

Just to see how many people actually are for this I made a petition online found here

Im not trying to stir the pot, I just want to know whats on everyones minds...

i like it the way it is if i decide to complain i'll first become a paying supporter.

complaining about something you get for free is :nuts:

btw i like the new tool thingy that keeps me from bumping my post too soon

keep up the good Work Joey and the team.

what we need here is some cheese to go with the whine.

and why not just post a poll instead of a petition that way you could see how many like it the way it is since your not the only guy on the planet

complaining about something you get for free is :nuts:

HA!:s0114:

what we need here is some cheese to go with the whine.
I dunno. It sounds like OP is asking for other people's opinions and asking for support.

I disagree with him, but I personally wouldn't call it whining...:winkkiss:

I am a member at several other forums, some have no bump rules and I personally don't like it. I find the once per week rule nice. I don't know how many times (on other forums) I have opened a thread ad for something I want and then scroll down through 6 pages of "BTT" just to find the new information provided is "BTT". Arg...

HA!:s0114:

I dunno. It sounds like OP is asking for other people's opinions and asking for support.

I disagree with him, but I personally wouldn't call it whining...:winkkiss:

I am a member at several other forums, some have no bump rules and I personally don't like it. I find the once per week rule nice. I don't know how many times (on other forums) I have opened a thread ad for something I want and then scroll down through 6 pages of "BTT" just to find the new information provided is "BTT". Arg...

the whine is a joke directed solely at the OP but at all the complaints oregonians myself included do a lot of it (must be the weather) but i usually whine about things that cost me though .

seems every time Joey fixes something that some complain about then others complain about the changes seems like a lot of waisted energy dickering among ourselves over petty items

but a poll would have been a better route that way all sides are represented . The poll should also include those who just don't care

and as Trlsmn said the petition is not fair.

besides petitions are for hippies :s0114:

BTT

......ok.........I'm sorry, I dont see what the big deal is. Follow the rules that are in place, or go somewhere else. As bilbo said....ITS FREE.
If you dont like it, dont use it.

I think its fine the way it is. If you are selling something that buyers want at a reasonable price you wont need to bump your add. It will either sell or people will post comments about the item keeping it current. Stop complaining, and sell your junk on
Ar15.com or outdoors trader.

I'm stubborn. I don't like change. It doesn't really matter either way though. This is a good site regardless. I've made a couple friends and quite a few friendly aquaintances here, and I look forward to making lots more.
-Adam

My old man had a saying when I was growing up: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I think that applies well here.

This site is an excellent FREE local resource for everyone, and while following the rules may sometimes cramp our style, another good old saying comes to mind: "don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

If some don't like the way this site is run, I challenge them to put all the hard work and effort into making their own site. If they happpen to make it successful, they will then realize another old saying: "you can't make everyone happy, all of the time," and another, "if you give an inch, they take a mile."

I don't think there is anything wrong with suggesting new ideas that may help the site to grow, everything has room for improvement. But to get angry, threaten to leave or talk trash about the site, etc., is just plain silly. Lets all be thankful we have this site to enjoy, shall we?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads