JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure some of you have already noticed the new "Switch to NWFA V3" link on the sidebar. I'm happy to announce that Northwest Firearms Version 3 (aka V3) is now available to all members for testing purposes. We ask that you report and bugs or issues, as well as share your feedback (both positive and negative).

Our previous thread is an excellent reference for ground we've already covered. It can be found here. It's also a good idea to see this thread for instructions on enabling additional features. Once the site is live these features will be enabled by default.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you guys :D

Cheers,
Joe Link

joe, v3 works awesome on my iphone. smooth sailing so far. thanks alot. i like the menus on the top right and left and how every thing scrolls smoothly. gives me the sense of better organization although, i was not disappointed before at all. i feel that this is a good step in the right direction. Good work brother.

michael

joe, v3 works awesome on my iphone. smooth sailing so far. thanks alot. i like the menus on the top right and left and how every thing scrolls smoothly. gives me the sense of better organization although, i was not disappointed before at all. i feel that this is a good step in the right direction. Good work brother.

michael

Thanks for the feedback Michael. Mobile was one area that I really thought the site was lacking, so we focused heavily on improving it.

i have been a member here for over 5 years now and 99% of my time spent on this forum has been on my iphone. i am pretty stoked about v3 and its mobile compatibility. i cant really think of any constructive critisism.You have created,in my opinion, the best firearms forum on the net.i just REALLY hope that this keeps going and doest peter out (mentioned in another thread about other forums)as private firearm sales arent private any longer. yes, i use the site for a lot of other resources but private sales was the majority.

Needs more cowbell...

I have a fever.

PS: I really miss being able to read part of the original post when I hover over the thread link.

elsie

I get the preview?....It wasn't that way at first so I just kept with 2.0, but it changed and so I now do 3.0 so I can be used to it when it goes all the way.
Ohh, maybe you need to "enable" it some where?

Hey Joe, all the way at the bottom of any page (main template), the About Us Section and the Thank You section are in a different language than English. Looks like Spanish or French maybe?

Hey Joe, all the way at the bottom of any page (main template), the About Us Section and the Thank You section are in a different language than English. Looks like Spanish or French maybe?

Latin :D

It's placeholder text until we launch ;)

@Joe Link Another question/recommendation for Ver 3.0. I like the links to the newest classified ads in the sidebar, but was wondering - is there any way to display what state they are in? I keep clicking on ads for various items and find out that they are not in my state - obviously an issue if it's a gun, but even accessories, it's likely I'd pass because of distance. Would something like that be possible?

@Joe Link Another question/recommendation for Ver 3.0. I like the links to the newest classified ads in the sidebar, but was wondering - is there any way to display what state they are in? I keep clicking on ads for various items and find out that they are not in my state - obviously an issue if it's a gun, but even accessories, it's likely I'd pass because of distance. Would something like that be possible?

I think we can make this happen, let me check.

I tried the new Version 3 and don't like it at all. Keep the current version.

Thanks for the input. Can you elaborate on what you don't like?

Keeping the current version isn't an option as it's outgrown our needs, but we're going to do our best to address complaints with the new version.

I like version 2 the best, Version 3 looks hightech and all but I notice it runs slower
will 2 still be a version available on December 1 ? Or is it and all or none type thing?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top