JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking into options for keeping the current version intact for those who want to use it, but we don't have the resources to keep both of them updated. I'm not sure how much that'd limit it.

That's interesting that it runs slower, as it should actually run faster. More info on that would be great. I'd also like to hear your thoughts on V2 vs V3 :)

Hi Joe, I am going to run V3 this week all week and then see if I can give more feedback.
If it should be faster maybe I need to spend more time on . So this week I will stay on it :)

Hi Joe, I think the slowing was cause I was blocking ads :rolleyes: on the V3 the load time was slowing I enabled the ads and its faster. Took a few to find the controls for edit but so far no issues.
I am getting used to it and think its easier to read for us with 4 eyes on the PC. I wear PC glasses and the V3 colors make it easier to read. I am now going to stay on V3 I see it does have benefits over the old one.

Now I'll have to click on your ads though hehe.

Hi Joe, I think the slowing was cause I was blocking ads :rolleyes: on the V3 the load time was slowing I enabled the ads and its faster. Took a few to find the controls for edit but so far no issues.
I am getting used to it and think its easier to read for us with 4 eyes on the PC. I wear PC glasses and the V3 colors make it easier to read. I am now going to stay on V3 I see it does have benefits over the old one.

Now I'll have to click on your ads though hehe.

Heh that's the first I've heard of a site running faster when ads are blocked, but we have spent a ton of time trying to make the ads load as fast as possible. It wouldn't surprise me if the time it took for the ad block to detect them was slower than the single asynchronous request used to load them. Most of our operating budget comes from our Supporting Vendors, so we appreciate you supporting them :)

Thanks for the additional feedback on V3 as well. Let me know how it's working for you in a week or two as well.

I like the new, clean look, but miss the ability to easily zoom to make text larger and easier to read on my android phone or tablet.

How were you doing that with V2? I'm not sure why it wouldn't work the same on V3, but I'll look into it.

How were you doing that with V2? I'm not sure why it wouldn't work the same on V3, but I'll look into it.

On my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone and my Samsung Tablet (I forget the model number), when using:

Firefox - If I switch the the "current version" I can pinch zoom in and out and all work just fine, but when I try it using the new version, I can't zoom at all.

Chrome - I can pinch zoom in both current and new version, but in the current version it works as expected, while the new version zooms the main logo separately from the rest of the page, so when I zoom in to read stuff better, the main banner (either at the top or on the left, and this seems to vary) takes up about half of the screen instead of just staying at the top or the left where it's supposed to.

I could try to take a video of these behaviors and upload it if you like.

-Skier

On my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone and my Samsung Tablet (I forget the model number), when using:

Firefox - If I switch the the "current version" I can pinch zoom in and out and all work just fine, but when I try it using the new version, I can't zoom at all.

Chrome - I can pinch zoom in both current and new version, but in the current version it works as expected, while the new version zooms the main logo separately from the rest of the page, so when I zoom in to read stuff better, the main banner (either at the top or on the left, and this seems to vary) takes up about half of the screen instead of just staying at the top or the left where it's supposed to.

I could try to take a video of these behaviors and upload it if you like.

-Skier

I appreciate the details, I'm charging up all the android test devices now. If I can't reproduce it, those videos would be helpful. I'll let you know :)

Sounds good. Standing by.

-Skier

Thanks again for these reports. I was able to confirm both as bugs, definitely not intended behaviors. The Android/Firefox inability to zoom issue is being looked at. For the fixed navbar zoom issue, it's looking like we're going to need to disable the fixed property (the navbar staying at the top of the page when scrolling), as there isn't a graceful way of maintaining the fixed nature and acceptable zoom functionality.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top