JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Maybe the majority of people in Washington are all on WaGuns. It seems like almost everyone that I see post lives in Oregon, specifically the Portland, Beaverton, and Hillsboro areas. If I see a Washington profile, 10 dollars says that you live in Vancouver.

It sounds like I'm whining over geographical distribution and I probably am. This is making it hard to sell guns on the classifieds!

It's obviously a conspiracy and all of you Oregon people have been planted here to torment me.

Maybe the majority of people in Washington are all on WaGuns. It seems like almost everyone that I see post lives in Oregon, specifically the Portland, Beaverton, and Hillsboro areas. If I see a Washington profile, 10 dollars says that you live in Vancouver.
Picard_chopped liver.jpg
Oh, and I live in Eastern WA. I'll take my $10 now... :cool:

It sounds like I'm whining over geographical distribution and I probably am. This is making it hard to sell guns on the classifieds!

It's obviously a conspiracy and all of you Oregon people have been planted here to torment me.
If you travel to Oregon, buyers will come.

Here in WA. If I was geographically closer I'd say buy me a beer with that $10 you're offering up... ;)

...and no, I'm not in Vancouver but rather on the North side of Seattle.

I'll take your offer of $10....
Northwest Washington location here....in fact it would be difficult to get much further north.

That said....
On the rare times that I have any spending cash....All the items I want seem to be in Oregon...or at least too far south for me.
Andy

I'm way over on the East side and a mile from the Idaho border.

There is no one over here to have beers with. Or buy or sell guns with.

I believe there are more people in my area on a couple of "national" firearms sites than there are on this one. But, whatever. I'm socially awkward, anyways.

It's not the quantity , it's the quality . Think of us northerners as the shining few among the gray unwashed masses....

I lived in WA - Seattle area (outside of it) from about '86 to 2011 - 25 years.

But then I moved "home". Always considered the area I live in now (Scholls) home as I grew up here.

Yeah, a lot of people on this forum live in the Portland area, and yes, I am sure that most of the classifieds are for this area, but there is no rule I know of that says you can't belong to this forum AND others at the same time or that you can't post a classified here and elsewhere at the same time.

If I am interested in something that is posted for sale outside this area, and it is too far for me to drive there for it, then I sometimes tell the seller with a note that if they are ever in the area with the item to ping me. That works - sometimes. When I lived in WA I would come down to Oregon several times a year to visit family - I am sure there are others who do the same.

We now have members not just from other states, but also a few from other countries. It is nice to get their viewpoints on guns and other issues.

Yesterday was the first time I found a scam ad on NWFA. The $850 Garand. It's been removed of course, but I guess with Armslist going behind a paywall now, this is to be expected. There goes the neighborhood....

We now have members not just from other states, but also a few from other countries. It is nice to get their viewpoints on guns and other issues.

60 miles N of you here and the few things I have sold I had no problems finding buyers. Offer a good product at a fair price and they will come!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top