JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see the purple whiskers but that's it. I take it they are much more visible in person? If not, should we bundle 2 together on each one?

Thanks for doing that!

They are actually hot pink. I thought that I once saw a taller whisker somewhere. I'll check that out today.

E

I can see the purple whiskers but that's it. I take it they are much more visible in person? If not, should we bundle 2 together on each one?

Thanks for doing that!
In person you can see them quite well.

If they last a while then we can install more.

I didn't get to shoot at Wolf Creek today :(
wolf-creek-cleaning.jpg

Lol. I guess the date on the sign is 20th. Anyhow, I was there today at 11AM and they had the gate locked. I think there was a sign that said inmates doing spring cleaning or something.

You are correct I believe. Lane 3 has a metric ton of ferns planted behind the berm that were not there yesterday when I was shooting.

E

Lol. I guess the date on the sign is 20th. Anyhow, I was there today at 11AM and they had the gate locked. I think there was a sign that said inmates doing spring cleaning or something.
Not inmates, volunteers with Trash no Land cleaned it up last weekend. Check out trashnoland.org and join the next cleanup.

Remember this idea? It was back a few pages. Well, they are done and ready for installation. Watch for them soon on the face of a Jersey Barrier near you.

Hopes are, to get the message across NOT to walk on the berms or put targets on top of the berms. The berm has only one purpose in life, and that's to stop bullets. It's life is greatly decreased with people breaking it down by walking on it, and it can't do it's job if people shoot over the top!

So give a berm a better life and place your targets in front of it. Go ahead, buy a few rounds for the berm! It's okay... the berm can take it. It's one of the toughest berms you'll ever meet! Show it some love and blast right into it. Really, it loves it when you do that!

Signs.jpg

:)

Signs provided compliments of the supporters of Trash No Land. Thank you for your donations!

I was able to get them done at $41.15 each (includes WA Sales tax). They are 18"w x 12" h. There will be one installed on the face of each Jersey Barrier firing line (total of 6 barriers).

Thanks to all who support TNL. We can do this kind of stuff with your help.

Bill

Remember this idea? It was back a few pages. Well, they are done and ready for installation. Watch for them soon on the face of a Jersey Barrier near you.

Hopes are, to get the message across NOT to walk on the berms or put targets on top of the berms. The berm has only one purpose in life, and that's to stop bullets. It's life is greatly decreased with people breaking it down by walking on it, and it can't do it's job if people shoot over the top!

So give a berm a better life and place your targets in front of it. Go ahead, buy a few rounds for the berm! It's okay... the berm can take it. It's one of the toughest berms you'll ever meet! Show it some love and blast right into it. Really, it loves it when you do that!
Hmm. My bad. Didn't know we were not suppose to walk on top of the gravel to place targets. By the way lane 3 has a lot of paint buckets and junk today.

Hmm. My bad. Didn't know we were not suppose to walk on top of the gravel to place targets. By the way lane 3 has a lot of paint buckets and junk today.
Yeah, it's not a state rule, just a suggestion we're making to help extend the life of the lanes. It's no fun to have to come back, every few years, to spend a bunch of money for renovation work. Those who donate their money and free time don't appreciate that either. So, we're trying to make them last as long as we can.

Thanks for the tip about lane 3!

hoping to get a spot at 3 or 4 in a few hours when I get off work. I have a few ladder tests to get through, and should be nailing down my first couple of plinking loads. Also testing a new powder for some 300blk subsonics.

hoping to get a spot at 3 or 4 in a few hours when I get off work. I have a few ladder tests to get through, and should be nailing down my first couple of plinking loads. Also testing a new powder for some 300blk subsonics.

That is the saving grace of the summer months, with the sun up later and later into the evening, it makes an 'after work' trip feasible :D Might see you up there some evening!!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top