JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang! It's still there? Wonder how damaged it is. I wonder if it was the wind or a person. ODF built that sign and it's a nice one.

I'll be there tomorrow morning to save it and we'll see what needs to be done to get it fixed.

Thanks for that report, Wildbill!

It's the sign that's at HWY 26 right as you turn in on your right. I didn't stop to take a good look sorry I was really trying to get in and out yesterday. But the board was laying there and the post were snapped or something. And they are thick! So you would think someone would have to hit it with a car or really go out of their way. I mean because it's right there on 26 so everyone can see what's going on.

It's the sign that's at HWY 26 right as you turn in on your right. I didn't stop to take a good look sorry I was really trying to get in and out yesterday. But the board was laying there and the post were snapped or something. And they are thick! So you would think someone would have to hit it with a car or really go out of their way. I mean because it's right there on 26 so everyone can see what's going on.
Oh GOOD! Gee, I'm not going to make it tomorrow! :D

But I'll contact ODF about it.

I took a photo of that sign, back in 2017.
IMG_2127-1000.jpg

Oh GOOD! Gee, I'm not going to make it tomorrow! :D

But I'll contact ODF about it.

I took a photo of that sign, back in 2017.
Yup that big sucker at the gate. It's got flyers all over it. It looked like someone took an axe to it or hit it with a car? but I didn't stop. I was to excited to test my new builds and sight in what I could. Was hard with the mud and rain. I got soaked! 😂

Yup that big sucker at the gate. It's got flyers all over it. It looked like someone took an axe to it or hit it with a car? but I didn't stop. I was to excited to test my new builds and sight in what I could. Was hard with the mud and rain. I got soaked! 😂
Well thanks for reporting that! I sent a message to Joe Offer (Rec Mngr for ODF). They'll probably get it by Tuesday, but sometimes he responds on a weekend.

Yeah, that clay mud is miserable at lane 1 & 4. We really need to lay some gravel down!

Well thanks for reporting that! I sent a message to Joe Offer (Rec Mngr for ODF). They'll probably get it by Tuesday, but sometimes he responds on a weekend.

Yeah, that clay mud is miserable at lane 1 & 4. We really need to lay some gravel down!
Yeah the mud was so bad! And there was milk puddles in it too. It's not bad as long as you don't go past the barriers. The road is in good condition IMO. But man I was really hoping we would have a longer range by now. I don't know where to go. I haven't explored the area and I'm from SLC originally so still learning here. But I don't want to go onto the wrong property. I mean I don't leave anything especially if alone out somewhere. But I really need something that's 300 yards or more. And I really don't want to pay a bunch to theses gun rang places that are just as far as this location. If anyone reading this has some insight and would share it in a direct message with me. I take care of places just don't know anyone or have friends after moving up here.

Some very sketchy crap going on today passed the lanes.

We were driving out off Nofo Rd and there was a big white van parked along side the road and two people, wearing what looked to be black garbage bag rain gear, took off running lickity split away from the van and both literally dove off the side of the road. As we passed the van there were a number of bundles of some sort of plant material very neatly tied up and in a nice stack. I have no clue what it was, but I know it was not Mary Jane. Super weird!

Some very sketchy crap going on today passed the lanes.

We were driving out off Nofo Rd and there was a big white van parked along side the road and two people, wearing what looked to be black garbage bag rain gear, took off running lickity split away from the van and both literally dove off the side of the road. As we passed the van there were a number of bundles of some sort of plant material very neatly tied up and in a nice stack. I have no clue what it was, but I know it was not Mary Jane. Super weird!
Salal maybe ?

The signs be printed! I'll see about trying to get out Sat or Sun to put them in. Not sure if I can bend my schedule for the weekend or not. Might have to wait till next Thursday.

I ordered 10. (Not sure why, as I was thinking only 8). But that gives us some replacements on hand if (when) we need them.

1-5-14 Receipt 10 Wolf Creek 8.5x10 signs.jpg

The signs be printed! I'll see about trying to get out Sat or Sun to put them in. Not sure if I can bend my schedule for the weekend or not. Might have to wait till next Thursday.

I ordered 10. (Not sure why, as I was thinking only 8). But that gives us some replacements on hand if (when) we need them.

They look great !
With just a small change, they could be used for other shooting areas.

Busy up there today! Light rain and a break in the clouds for a few rays to shine through. Light dusting of snow on the nearby hills.

All 4 lanes are now sporting the new signs. Everyone there was more than happy to allow me to install them. Each lane had good folks and all were using legal targets.

Here's what it looks like...

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top